KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Good comic TRADING site out there anywhere?

Good comic TRADING site out there anywhere?
Started by: BarcodeOnTheBac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BarcodeOnTheBac

Good comic TRADING site out there anywhere?

About 6 months ago, I managed to find an interested party in Australia and do some comic book trades. I got rid of several titles I didn't want to keep, and got some Frew Phantoms in return. Both of us ended up with new reading material for the cost of postage. However, this was on a Phantom specific site that doesn't get that many visitors.

Now I'm a bit curious - are there any places you've come across online that help people find other folks to do comic book TRADES? I'd like to find a forum, or whatever, that lets you post a list of what you have for trade, and what you are looking for. I know that the whole business is geared towards collectors and always buying new, but frankly, I'm a consumer, not a collector. Once I've read my issues, I'd rather "recycle" them and get new (new to me) things to read. I'm especially interested in trading with folks in Europe (Germany, UK) and Australia, but of course good old U.S. online trading sites would be welcomed, too. At present, I don't know of a single place online where you can post for trade announcements.

I think that trading is the best way to get new reading material cheaply. Besides, it is a form of recycling. If you've seen anything like this online, please post the website as a followup. Thanks!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:10 PM
BarcodeOnTheBac is currently offline Click here to Send BarcodeOnTheBac a Private Message Find more posts by BarcodeOnTheBac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote