KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Just copped a PS3 bundle

Just copped a PS3 bundle
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Warning Just copped a PS3 bundle

and woo hoo I must say this is the greatest, most sophisticated gaming console to date! eek! The graphics are amazing, everything is flawless. I would say in terms of consistency, from the PS1 to the -> PS2, the jump in graphics/processing power/etc from the PS2 to the PS3 was relatively higher than that. Sony really did give you a bang for your buck. People say it was overkill to put everything in it' the people who say that arent real gamers though.

Just to keep on topic, I plan to get Marvel Ultimate Alliance for it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:36 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Congrats! People were camping out for days just to get this system.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:38 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Man you'd had to be a millionaire to buy one of those
''an arm and a leg'' consoles. I would never buy a PS3 if
I knew that it cost more than $600.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:02 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Woo! Completely out of place thread eek!

It will only seem flawless for a day or two, then you'll start nitpicking the errors with it and eventually you will realize it was pretty much not nearly as cool as you expected it to be wink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:37 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

all this means is i can now finally get a ps2, which will be dirt cheap. taking into consideration the ass loads of great games i missed out on

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:18 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
all this means is i can now finally get a ps2, which will be dirt cheap. taking into consideration the ass loads of great games i missed out on

Smart man, smart man. yes

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:20 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(please log in to view the image)

I have to wait for 2007 to get this...damn Europe delay. sad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:07 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I plan on getting one down the line. Probably not getting the Wii for a while, because I just don't care about it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:42 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I plan on getting one down the line. Probably not getting the Wii for a while, because I just don't care about it.

Im getting the Wii hopefully this weekend, I hope the focus is just in the PS3 so they leave a few Nintendos around big grin . Ill get the PS3 down the line, I wanna see if it has any bugs like the 360 when it first came out. Im not in a rush to get it, the only game I really look forward too is the new Metal Gear.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:29 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Did you guys hear that a college student waiting in line at a Best Buy sold his spot for $3000 to a guy wanting to get a PS3? Unbelievable

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:51 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That's nothing, some guy has preordered it and sold it in Ebay for 10100 dollars...

And as we Finns are so goddamn rich, I need to buy PS3 and games for $1000 bucks together. Everything costs like 20-40% here. mad

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Nov 17th, 2006 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 01:24 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Did you guys hear? Sombody shot someone at a Wal-Mart this morning over a PS3! eek!

Either way, everyone is going to only say good things about PS3 for a week then, next week people will start making complaints and whatnot, the same thing that happened with the 360

Then again Sony refused to learn from Microsoft's launch mistakes

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:11 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turtlethomas
Restricted

Account Restricted

sony are some idiots. theyre fantasyless and have no taste for modern evolution in gameplay, and focuses too much on graphics. even through this is the first time sony beats nintendo graphicswise in a homeconsole

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:18 PM
Turtlethomas is currently offline Click here to Send Turtlethomas a Private Message Find more posts by Turtlethomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turtlethomas
Restricted

Account Restricted

in others words:
get wiismile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:19 PM
Turtlethomas is currently offline Click here to Send Turtlethomas a Private Message Find more posts by Turtlethomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I'm going in for a job interview at EB Games today, I may work on sunday if I get hired

If I do, I hope I get to make some nintendo fanboys cry laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:20 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I'm getting Wii.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Turtlethomas
sony are some idiots. theyre fantasyless and have no taste for modern evolution in gameplay, and focuses too much on graphics. even through this is the first time sony beats nintendo graphicswise in a homeconsole
First time they beat anyone graphically, really. lol.
Sony's biggest strength is isn't really of their own at all, it's the third party titles.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:23 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Amazing. Shot while wating for PS3. Bet the first thought on his mind was "Did someone take my space?".

Way to go with your interview Grimm, but I thought you worked in real estate. Looking for a new career path?

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:40 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by marvelprince
Amazing. Shot while wating for PS3. Bet the first thought on his mind was "Did someone take my space?".

Way to go with your interview Grimm, but I thought you worked in real estate. Looking for a new career path?

Real Estate?!?

Dude, i'm in high school laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:18 PM