KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » which characters have the stupidest/ugliest costume?

which characters have the stupidest/ugliest costume?
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

which characters have the stupidest/ugliest costume?

for me right now, it's Sentry

that big S beltbuckel looks ridiculous

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:16 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

J'onn don't get me wrong I like the character but, the guy can have you perceive him is any way. I think I could come up with something a little cooler than underwear with spenders and a cape?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:46 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Also, Plastic Man and Yellow Jacket just ridiculous looking.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:47 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: which characters have the stupidest/ugliest costume?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
for me right now, it's Sentry

that big S beltbuckel looks ridiculous

(please log in to view the image)

They all had to start somewhere, and Superman is the king of dumb looking costumes.

and Jesus poses.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:55 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Atleast give the guy some credit that they had to computer edit out his buldge from the movie so it wasnt offensive. Hell id have one big ego after that, they had to re edit just due to my package. Would be neat to brag about to friends...but yea, superman has always looked like a douche..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:12 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Apparently you all havent met Electro:

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:42 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Electro = Badass no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:45 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:48 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Well, aside from all those stupid "volts" coming off his face I really never thought it was that bad. But yea, the volts got to go if he ever wanted me to take him seriously without extreme pain inflected.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:49 AM
Kid Kurdy

Jack of Hearts has an awful costume.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:50 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Entity
Well, aside from all those stupid "volts" coming off his face I really never thought it was that bad. But yea, the volts got to go if he ever wanted me to take him seriously without extreme pain inflected.

I like the volts sad

If you don't like the mask go read Ult. Spidey

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:50 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grimm22
Electro = Badass no expression

O RLY?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:51 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Grimm22
I like the volts sad

If you don't like the mask go read Ult. Spidey

I never really got into any of the ult. stuff. I know allot of people think it is the shit but, to me the history and development of these characters is what really pulls me into it. I have considered reading the ult. but, just always end up getting a good old continued 616 marvel with history of the surrounding world in it. I love Spiderman more than ANY other character but, what I love most about him is how he has developed into a hero and overcame so much over the years. I just don't want to go back to square one and watch him lose everything a million times before he even gets a small part of what he deserves in life all over again.

Maybe I will pick up ult. one day but for me right now, it more of a HUGE what if story that is chronicled throughout the entire marvel universe.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:02 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ultimates storylines are usually a good read. I didn't like Ultimate X-Men though.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:06 AM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Current Spiderman. I hate that costume. I mean, cool features and all, but the colours.... sick

Wolverine's classic yellow costume, although it does look better in videogames.

Goliath. Thank god he's dead.

White Rabbit. But in a so-bad-it's-good way.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:53 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Everyone with tights, mask or capes ... Except Spawn ...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:57 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
O RLY?

YA RLY

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:29 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Everyone with tights, mask or capes ... Except Spawn ...

Spawn costume is just a different colored prowler costume.... Also Spawn sucks.

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:32 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Plastic Man.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 11:29 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Galactus without a doubt.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 11:35 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote