KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Does Matian Manhunter love oreo cookies or somethin (possible spoiler)

Does Matian Manhunter love oreo cookies or somethin (possible spoiler)
Started by: Sparkz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

Does Matian Manhunter love oreo cookies or somethin (possible spoiler)

In Smallville it is being set up that Manhunter is to appear and the clue to this is that whenever you see him (or not see him as the case may be) a half eaten oreo cookie is left behind, exactly how is this a connection to manhunter?? Or am I reading to much into the whole cookie thing...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 06:30 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Manhunter is addicted to Oreo cookies or Chocos as I believe they're called in the comics.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 06:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

one of the Funniest stories I ever read laughing

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 06:57 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Manhunter is addicted to Oreo cookies or Chocos as I believe they're called in the comics.

Seriosly? he's the last chracter I expected to be addicted to a cookie.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 07:09 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Keith Giffen did it. I think it was during the JLI days, Captain Marvel (whose alter ego is the boy Billy Batson) got Martian Manhunter hooked on oreos. I think they were originally called oreos but then some legal crap made them refer to the cookies as chocos later. Good stuff.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 08:31 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 08:36 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Keith Giffen did it. I think it was during the JLI days, Captain Marvel (whose alter ego is the boy Billy Batson) got Martian Manhunter hooked on oreos. I think they were originally called oreos but then some legal crap made them refer to the cookies as chocos later. Good stuff.

Yep, the Giffen/DeMatteis run was a hilarious time. laughing out loud

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote