KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make The Forum A Safe Place

Make The Forum A Safe Place
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Make The Forum A Safe Place

Recently a lot of socks are coming up. Basically the totally ruin the forum and just playing their game to annoy us, normal "valuable" members. A lot of people can ignore them or even laugh at them, but there are a few others that really think they make the forum look ugly and the threads bad. So many unintelligent posts that aren't even worth the time to write them. I think we should really get rid of them, coz they are coming back and back. I don't know why is this good for them. I know they want attention so these unintelligent stupid nerds who have no better to do then socking on a comic book will be very happy. These people just have a very sad life.I suppose there are normal "socks" which we don't even realize, they were stupid once but they learned from their mistake and they are normal, cool members know I suppose. I felt like I needed to say that. So all the members are haviong problems with it should team up and fight crime on KMC big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 12:51 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I agree, this sock problem is getting rediculous

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 12:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

peewee herman ridiculous!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:30 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I want an elite sub-Versus forum, Password required!

Would stop socks, would stop retarted threads...keep the normal one, though, I need to get my idiot-pwning fix from somewhere.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 02:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Would stop socks, would stop retarted threads...keep the normal one, though, I need to get my idiot-pwning fix from somewhere.

This is a very good idea.

Secret password to selective threads type deal.

I been bumping into totally irritating gumbos, that are not only clueless but then have the nerve to continuously post rubbish for the sake of posting.

That's actually not as bad as those that begin to worship one's knowledge in a spiteful manner, that's a twisted obssession to say the least but I'm sure you fellas have come across those that see and know your right about whatever said debate, and then they consciously disagree and contradict your every post, in a lame undertaking to make one look bad in the midst of other posters.

IMO that's far more enraging and disturbing than the lost sheep that don't know any better.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 02:48 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

Why do these people keep coming back?? Are they that desperate for attention that they have to keep causing trouble and doing stuff in the hope someone takes them seriously or are you guys banning them unfairly???

Last edited by S-Ranger on Nov 24th, 2006 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 02:56 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by S-Ranger
Why do these people keep coming back?? Are they that desperate for attention that they have to keep causing trouble and doing stuff in the hope someone takes them seriously or are you guys banning them unfairly???

You know, though it bugs me to suspect every new member of socking... did anyone else wonder about him? ^^^

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:23 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yup.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

?? HUH what the hell i'm new i've haven't done anything wrong. I'll be happy to prove it. Even though i don't have to prove anything yet i will.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:35 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by DarkCrawler

This is a good idea

To get into the hidden one you must first prove yourself in the Noob Section

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed, we really need one to keep the socks out. But think about it. I have friends on here who has ASKED me to come back and would give me the password. But Judge would be different.

Just using me as an example. big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:34 PM
I'mNOtAJ-Honest is currently offline Click here to Send I'mNOtAJ-Honest a Private Message Find more posts by I'mNOtAJ-Honest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

where can I prove I'm not a Sock??

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:36 PM
I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you have been checked then you shall be OK. But people still accuse. Be here for enough time and people will believe you.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
I'mNOtAJ-Honest is currently offline Click here to Send I'mNOtAJ-Honest a Private Message Find more posts by I'mNOtAJ-Honest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think sock accusals are crazy, because half the people accused of being socks actualy aren't.

It's like some kind of forum witch hunt.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:42 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed. But to be fair allot of the respected and known members are socks. You just don't know it. Thats why its so perfect.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:48 PM
The-Judge2000
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya guys wanna know how it started?? and why??
and also how to end it?? i can end it all if i wants tosmile
its me and my friends having some funsmile
ya guys banned me... ya guys disgusted me...
and i didnt even got a second chance!
remember that i said i would take over kmc? the invasion have begun...
if i dont starts to get apologies here in this thread. and with proxy, ip-editter2000, ma friends computer, and with their help, nothing can stop us.
so do what is the smartest to do if ya really loves kmc.
say sorry in this thread

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:53 PM
The-Judge2000 is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge2000 a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge2000
Restricted

Account Restricted

ban me, and it will never stop

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:55 PM
The-Judge2000 is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge2000 a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by The-Judge2000
ya guys wanna know how it started?? and why??
and also how to end it?? i can end it all if i wants tosmile
its me and my friends having some funsmile
ya guys banned me... ya guys disgusted me...
and i didnt even got a second chance!
remember that i said i would take over kmc? the invasion have begun...
if i dont starts to get apologies here in this thread. and with proxy, ip-editter2000, ma friends computer, and with their help, nothing can stop us.
so do what is the smartest to do if ya really loves kmc.
say sorry in this thread
Originally posted by The-Judge2000
ban me, and it will never stop
Get a life you idiot. no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge2000
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggernaut gave me an ideasmile if 3 more comments are made about me being an idiot, the apologies doesnt mattersmile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:57 PM