KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What class of strength is Iron's Fist's iron fist at?

What class of strength is Iron's Fist's iron fist at?
Started by: AcousticDoc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AcousticDoc

What class of strength is Iron's Fist's iron fist at?

If Danny is putting 100% of his concentration into his fist, what punch is it equivilant to? A spiderman punch? Iron man punch? thing punch?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:09 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

A class of it's own

Above the Thing (or possibly the Hulk)

(please log in to view the image)

Straight through Colossus without knocking him over .... that's pretty damn impressive.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:44 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
A class of it's own

Above the Thing (or possibly the Hulk)

(please log in to view the image)

Straight through Colossus without knocking him over .... that's pretty damn impressive.

Damn....thats impressive up the human race! If your genes aint proper go back to Genosha stick out tongue . Is that Luke with upgrade all battered up?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:47 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Nah, it's an alternate reality from Exiles ... same basic powers and abilities though.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:51 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Nah, it's an alternate reality from Exiles ... same basic powers and abilities though.

So that doesn't count then.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:33 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
So that doesn't count then.

If it's the same abilities, then it's no different. Just a different application.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:43 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Wow that's a pretty ridiculous punch...Is that IF's only power? I read on somewhere (wikipedia I think) that Danny can redirect his chi to enchance his strength, speed, and agility if he choses. I don't remember ever seeign any showing of this tho.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:10 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

he can use his chi to heal himself and others quickly, as well. seems ridiculous, but it's metaphysical. no way to really say it's bullshit.

he knocked luke clear through a brick/concrete wall, across a street, and into another building [which partially collapsed] with one hit once. someone else can do the math, but it was quite impressive. and he continued to fight afterward, meaning that the above-mentioned "100%" wasn't a factor. so i'd imagine it's much worse.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:37 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Yes, Danny can also amp his speed and strength with his Chi. The Iron Fist has mixed showings, but it is EASILY class 100 in it's highest showings.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:08 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can also use his Chi to calm groups of people down. He did it in Maximum Carnage.

Some of my favorite IF showings are in that book.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:24 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He can also use his Chi to calm groups of people down. He did it in Maximum Carnage.

Some of my favorite IF showings are in that book.

Iron Fist fought carnage? Why isn't he dead!?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:17 AM
olympian

Hes that good.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:16 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Actually he didn't punch a hole in Colossus, he nicked his side as you can see in the last scan. If anybody punched a hole in somebody it was Colossus punching through Luke Cage. That's a impressive strength feat imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssusHFHex27.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...usHFHex27-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...usHFHex27-3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...usHFHex27-4.jpg

Colossus did take out Luke Cage and Iron Fist though!

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Last edited by snoopdogg on Nov 26th, 2006 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:26 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

All you see is Colossus covering the hole in his side with his hand.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:37 PM
jrodslam

Irn First did knock Colossus around like a ragdoll before though. Id say if fully concentrated, his punch could be equivalent to a Thing punch or higher.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:44 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

All you see is Colossus covering the hole in his side with his hand.

Yeah IF is punching a hole in Colossus take a closer look at page 2 scoobless. great feat than colossus punching cage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:45 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I know it's Exiles and all, but Colossus was a bit out of character. Protecting his sis is one thing, but killing his two friends like it's nothing is another thing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:24 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Brutacus
Yeah IF is punching a hole in Colossus take a closer look at page 2 scoobless. great feat than colossus punching cage.
I wouldn't call it a hole I would call it a graze if anything. But it would take alot of power to do that so I would say IF is packing a CL 100 punch or higher. Colossus has taken blows from Juggernaut and Gladiator before with less damage than that.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:25 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

IIRC, Iron Fist was actually able to melt Black Panther's vibranium suit with his punch.

I'd say that's pretty impressive.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:38 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Danny is a Bad Mamma Jamma!

I think he has a respect thread.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:33 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote