KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Thor Reborn! Plus Wizard on Civil War

Thor Reborn! Plus Wizard on Civil War
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Thor Reborn! Plus Wizard on Civil War

Last edited by Evolve on Nov 25th, 2006 at 08:37 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:31 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Last edited by Evolve on Nov 25th, 2006 at 08:37 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:32 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:44 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Mmm... Yummy Thor goodness...

That came out a bit wierder than i thought.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:51 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm really hoping they don't bring back the old cast though. Ragnarok was supposed to be the end of it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:58 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I dislike the chain-mail but the Helmet is awesome.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:09 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
I dislike the chain-mail but the Helmet is awesome.
I like the Rune King Thor look.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

He looks badass i can't wait hot dang.

Last edited by S-Ranger on Nov 25th, 2006 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:30 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by bigbran
I like the Rune King Thor look.

Indeed, that costume was great.
The new outfit Thor is rocking doesn't look too bad, i kinda want Marvel to bring back the classic Thor look with a twist, the chain armor is something different, but im sure it will look great when colored in.
I do agre with grey, the new helmet rocks.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:45 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'm really hoping they don't bring back the old cast though. Ragnarok was supposed to be the end of it.

bah... nothing is more boring then a character with no supporting cast. One of the reasons I stopped reading Punisher.

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:32 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

They should have planning Thor's return for years. As I hope they do, then it will fit everything in the current 616 happenings.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:42 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I axtually like this new look over his classic attire.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Me too. Mjolnir could have some visior upgrades. I like the Ultimate version of it. They could have made some agression upgrades on it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:36 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Interesting. I'll wait to see how it's coloured in - the chainmail on his arms counld be alright, just see how it's designed.
We have to remember that Marvel has a certain trademark look for this character, to make him different from the Thors appearing in other comic companies. He must be blond, and have a design that keeps the four circles on his front chest.
I've wanted little touches for his classic costume for a long time, to make it look more practical rather than superhero-like. The helmet shouldn't look so small it just falls off his head easily, for example - I loved his helmet as King Thor.
Mjolnir won't change, being more like a mallet than a war hammer - I think with that curved end, Marvel doesn't want him splitting people in half all the time. Ultimate Thor has the curved end, but he hasn't used it yet.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I've never liked the Thor outfit. It has never conveyed any sense of grandeur or your identity if you ask me. The red cape I think is terrible I don't think thor should wear a cape.

I mean the guy is a Norse God anda prince. I like his look in the Ultimates story. That is how I see a Warrior God looking

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black Adam
bah... nothing is more boring then a character with no supporting cast. One of the reasons I stopped reading Punisher.

He has a supporting cast. no expression

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:31 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He has a supporting cast. no expression

you mean the Punisher? Not really. at least not Max.

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:46 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Priest
Indeed, that costume was great.
The new outfit Thor is rocking doesn't look too bad, i kinda want Marvel to bring back the classic Thor look with a twist, the chain armor is something different, but im sure it will look great when colored in.
I do agre with grey, the new helmet rocks.
Yes.
I still think the best one was Rune King Thor though.

Also, are we still going to have RKT, and have a Thor on Earth, or how does that work?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 09:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

At first I was sceptical on his the sleeves, but they actually look cool

The helmet is what makes the costume awesome though.

Thor looks a lot more like he should and less like Fabio

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:59 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Newjak
I've never liked the Thor outfit. It has never conveyed any sense of grandeur or your identity if you ask me. The red cape I think is terrible I don't think thor should wear a cape.

I mean the guy is a Norse God anda prince. I like his look in the Ultimates story. That is how I see a Warrior God looking

His Ultimates look is very modern. Not what they would be wearing in Asgard, I'm sure.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:32 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote