KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Need some deadpool help...

Need some deadpool help...
Started by: StarsNeverFall7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StarsNeverFall7

Need some deadpool help...

Im trying to find a specific picture of the merc with a mouth and am seeming to have no luck at all whatsoever, Im trying to find a picture of him standing, head tilted back and both guns pointed up, only catch is I need the pic to have all of him....head, arms, legs, the whole bit. Any help would be great. Thanks

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:04 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd have to check into his Solo series.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:09 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Well I need to picture out of comic, its for a tattoo idea, him being a favorite of mine I dont want to have to hack anything of his...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:30 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Are you saying that this is a pic you remember seeing or just someething you hope exists?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Need some deadpool help...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Im trying to find a specific picture of the merc with a mouth and am seeming to have no luck at all whatsoever, Im trying to find a picture of him standing, head tilted back and both guns pointed up, only catch is I need the pic to have all of him....head, arms, legs, the whole bit. Any help would be great. Thanks

If you are referring to the one I think you are, then there isn't a pic of his whole body, just a front cover from his waist upwards or something...........

Do you mean the first image on the 2nd page of this link? (Click on image to enlarge)

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/cover...tle=Deadpool%20(3rd%20series)&page=2

Last edited by willRules on Nov 27th, 2006 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:04 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Yeah, thats the one im looking for. I was hoping to find it with his whole body, ugh, now Ive got to look for a different image...this is really turning into a pain...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:53 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Go look through the Deadpool respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t380685.html

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote