KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Discrimination

KMC Discrimination
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Angry KMC Discrimination

Ok... I've finally had enough.

During my time spent on KMC, it's become blatantly clear to me that there is an abundance of discrimination.

Not racial, age or sexist discrimination. It's actually cultural, and apparently geographical.

Everybody on here seems to have a grudge... against Canada.

Apparently we get a bad name from the two Canadian-based themes around here.

First, is, obviously, Wolverine. For some reason he's always refferred to as a 'five foot two hairy canadian'. The 'Canadian' is always added in. As if it adds to his least of bestial perverseness. Couldnt you people come up with a better adjective then 'Canadian'? Like, 'walking plot device', 'human cutlery' or even 'mutant' (Though I don't like the last one as much as mine)

Secondly, theres Alpha Flight. The main problem with these people is that they're known for the fact that know one knows about them. Except for Mungi. Who, despite his valiant efforts, hasn't even gotten a person to remember most of the names of the actual people in it.

Is that it? Or is there something more personal that you all harbor against my country? Did we win the 'Coldest Piece of Inhabited Land' award, and you were runner up?

We have plenty to offer. You're all just jealous.

Canada, and it's amazingly powerful superheros trump the majority of the small-time heroes out there.

Respect Canada!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

No

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:17 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: KMC Discrimination

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
First, is, obviously, Wolverine. For some reason he's always refferred to as a 'five foot two hairy canadian'. The 'Canadian' is always added in. As if it adds to his least of bestial perverseness. Couldnt you people come up with a better adjective then 'Canadian'? Like, 'walking plot device', 'human cutlery' or even 'mutant' (Though I don't like the last one as much as mine)
I know, it's just like when people on the news add, "an African American..." or, "An Asian...".

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can anyone hate Canada? They're so nice.

They don't even lock their friggin' doors!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

It's a well known fact that Canadian is a legal disability.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:22 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by long pig
How can anyone hate Canada? They're so nice.

They don't even lock their friggin' doors!

I see that you've seen Bowling for Columbine

Originally posted by bigbran
I know, it's just like when people on the news add, "an African American..." or, "An Asian...".

I can't tell whether youre agreeing with me or making fun of me.

Knowing you though...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:23 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Knowing you though...
Knowing me, knowing you. Aha. There is nothing we can do.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:25 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Martian_mind
No
Well, I respect retards, so I won't say anything mean to you.

But, how can you hate a whole country? Has the whole place killed your dog, and raped your family or something?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knowing you though...

I could take over that whole country with a pocket knife. I love the place, though. I spend at least a month out of the year there when I go fishing.

Awesome place, no b.sing.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Knowing you though...
Umm... I'm from Canada...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:27 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, mexico. That place ****ing sucks.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:27 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I could take over that whole country with a pocket knife. I love the place, though. I spend at least a month out of the year there when I go fishing.

They own a lot of guns though. They're just not as prone to killing each other with them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:28 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by bigbran
Umm... I'm from Canada...

Now, now, don't make the Smurph look stupid just because he doesn't pay attention.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:29 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They own a lot of guns though. They're just not as prone to killing each other with them.

Exactly. What a bunch of poofs.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:30 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Now, now, don't make the Smurph look stupid just because he doesn't pay attention.
Anyway...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:31 AM
Accel

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:31 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Exactly. What a bunch of poofs.
Poofs with guns! Sounds like a comic in the making.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:33 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Accel
Canada

Ha, we would take Turkey with ease cool

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:33 AM
Accel

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Poofs with guns! Sounds like a comic in the making.

More like a sitcom.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:34 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

See?

More disrespect!!!

You would need at least two pocket knives.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:42 AM