KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who does deadpool

who does deadpool
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

who does deadpool

have better aim then?

only characters who have been in the military can be used.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:48 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the day with Wade. Sometimes he's really good, other times not. He can be extermely accurate when he needs to be. Maybe around Fury or Black Widow's level.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:53 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Depends on the day with Wade. Sometimes he's really good, other times not. He can be extermely accurate when he needs to be. Maybe around Fury or Black Widow's level.

lol you do realize he the worst shoot ever right.

the guy aimed between his eyes and missed.

They ounce new deadpool did not kill some one becuase they said the accuracy was to good.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
lol you do realize he the worst shoot ever right.

the guy aimed between his eyes and missed.

I'm aware of that. At the time his aim was messed up. If you had read the comic, you'd know that already. wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:14 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I'm aware of that. At the time his aim was messed up. If you had read the comic, you'd know that already. wink

I did read the comic and his aim was no messed up. his aim has always been terrable. agent-x has good aim perfect aim. deadpool has terrable name which is brought up all the time.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:30 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

actually, for such a clutz and a fool, he has pretty good aim, when he's concentrated...it's just alot of times he's not....

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:34 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Actually, I heard that his aim was only bad at a certain point, due to a plot twist.

I don't know, however.

Someone want to clarify?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:40 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, I heard that his aim was only bad at a certain point, due to a plot twist.

I don't know, however.

Someone want to clarify?

I was always under the impression the deadpool was a horriable aim out he used so many bullets and could take so many hits it never mattered

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:51 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

I don't know, however.

Someone want to clarify?

That's what I mentioned earlier. His aim was guffed when he went after Rhino. It was only temporary though.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

That's what I mentioned earlier. His aim was guffed when he went after Rhino. It was only temporary though.

what are you talking about he always like that even when he fought DD and then in civil war when he fought IF

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:53 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are you talking about he always like that even when he fought DD and then in civil war when he fought IF

I seem to remember the fight with Iron Fist being strictly hand to hand, and him landing gunshots with good aim in the fight with the Secret Avengers.

In fact, that's exactly what happened, considering I was flipping through my issues of Cable and Deadpool about a half hour ago. wink

His aim issues ended after the Rhino fiasco. Reading is a good thing.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I seem to remember the fight with Iron Fist being strictly hand to hand, and him landing gunshots with good aim in the fight with the Secret Avengers.

In fact, that's exactly what happened, considering I was flipping through my issues of Cable and Deadpool about a half hour ago. wink

His aim issues ended after the Rhino fiasco. Reading is a good thing.

the civil war issue deadpool first went at IF with guns, but could not land a single hit ( IF was were DD costume). deadpool is shown repeatedly as a terrable shot. yes ever once in a great while he shown to be an ok shot how ever he is shown constitently as a terrable shot.

ya that why he could nto hit IF or any one pritty much for that matter. deadpool hardly ever hits his target thats the point. He wiast a lot of bullets becuase he a terrable shot how ever he can take a lot. He a cunning( well sorta) bullet waisting crazy bastered. His character whole point is to be a terrable shot, but he makes up for it with other abilities.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:58 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

the civil war issue deadpool first went at IF with guns, but could not land a single hit ( IF was were DD costume).

Danny can dodge bullets.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Danny can dodge bullets.

true how ever these bullet were not comming close.

It makes deadpool character who he is. He a goof who sucks at one of the msot immportant things which is aim, but he other abilities such as his swordmen skill and healing factor more then make up for it.

Plus the whole crazy thing like ( playing tic tac toe with a lazer on his own chest) helps him oout.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:05 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

His aim was shown to really bad in Deadpool 1. This was confirmed again in the last arc of his solo title. It was one of the main plot points of Agent X. That his three examples off the top of my head, two of which his bad aim was a major part of the plot! Deadpool has horrendous aim. His aim didn't deteriorate at one point, he didn't magically lose it, he is just bad.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:23 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea, pretty much.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:27 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

He has some really bad aim sometimes.

But, AMAZING aim at others.

Didn't he once shoot a fly in two? erm.

Regardless, I take it as I do with everything Deadpool: comedic relief.

When he's serious, he's a beast in hand to hand. When he's not? Squirrel girl beats the shit out of him.

When he's serious? He shoots flies in two. When he isn't? Well....good luck hitting a friggin barn.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i dont think it was mentioned that deadpool was a horrible shot in agent-x. in fact, i believe the only comment made was by outlaw, who said that agent x couldn't be deadpool because alex was ambidextrous, whereas wade was slightly better with his right.

rereading issue 1: "well, i'd say this settles it. this boy ain't wade wilson, or deadpool, of whatever he was called." [outlaw]
"why not?" [taskmaster]
"wilson never shot this good -- not at that distance. this'un's ambidextrous, too. wade was a li'l better with his right." [outlaw]

that's hardly a "wade's a horrible shot" reference.

and soljer is right. in the first arc of cable and deadpool, wade flicked a rock which splattered a dragonfly in mid-flight.

Last edited by Disappear on Dec 7th, 2006 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:26 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

In Cable and Deadpool he killed a bug that flying and far away by throwing something small at it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:58 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Capt it up is this a Deadpool spite thread? wink Because Deadpool had bad aim when he was given a form of motor neuron disease by a telepathic assassin. Anyone with this condition wouldn't have the greatest aim roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also note that before that storyline Deadpool had a reasonably good aim and after that storyline his aim seems to have improved.

As for the IF fight in Cable and Deadpool Civil War and in an earlier cable and deadpool I wouldn't consider that a bad Deadpool feat so much as a good Iron-Fist feat.

Again I apologise if I am wrong but judging from your previous debates over this character gives me the distinct impression this is a spite thread. I hope I'm wrong smile

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote