KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Justice League Heroes

Justice League Heroes
Started by: Super Guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Smile Justice League Heroes

I wasn't sure if there was a thread about this but i used the search function so whatever...
What do people think?
And could anyone please tell me how to win the last boss battle (I think)... against [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Darkseid
I beat him once and he got unbeatable. I assume the New Gods super computer thing (what's it called...? Damn, my mind's blank)... has something to do with it, but I tried getting him caught in its funny vortexes and that was useless... any help, amigos? sad

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:52 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

The game was meh.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:10 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

You completed it? How'd ya beat him then...?
And the game's OK, I enjoyed getting a chance to play as some DC heroes... somegreat characters were available, the lesser known ones especially... Green Arrow and Hal as a team at last! And I liked Hawkgirl and Huntress as unlockables... but, yeah, it was basically a DC attwempt at XML...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:37 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

JLH, XML, and Marvel: UA are all pretty mediocre.

And that Darkseid fight was pretty easy. I don't remember a certain strategy. Are you destroying those generators spread around the room?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:54 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Generators? There are generators? amn, i ought to look at levels... i tried destroying one and nothing happened so i assumed they didn't do anything. Thanks...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:41 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
JLH, XML, and Marvel: UA are all pretty mediocre.

And that Darkseid fight was pretty easy. I don't remember a certain strategy. Are you destroying those generators spread around the room?
I'm deciding on whether to get JLH PSP or Superman returns for the PS2. I imagine that JLH is better but Superman just seems like its a really fun game but not necessarily good.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:42 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
The game was meh.

sick co-sign

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:15 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

But it's far better than UA from what I've played of Alliance so far... JLH was pretty fun, and thanks for the help, Validus, I managed to beat darkseid... using Green Arrow only from start to finish. Man, Ollie rocks like Hell!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 07:49 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Super Guy
But it's far better than UA from what I've played of Alliance so far...

You should play more of alliance then.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 08:57 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I'm deciding on whether to get JLH PSP or Superman returns for the PS2. I imagine that JLH is better but Superman just seems like its a really fun game but not necessarily good.

superman wears out its welcome really quickly... rent it for a few days and you'll see what i mean...

i'm gonna take a look at jlh though, anyone have it on ps2? if so, what extras are there?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by pr1983
superman wears out its welcome really quickly... rent it for a few days and you'll see what i mean...

i'm gonna take a look at jlh though, anyone have it on ps2? if so, what extras are there?

Just some extra characters.

I think JLH and Alliance both do somethings better than the other. In the end neither is worth the price tag.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:31 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Really? I was ready to buy this just for Aquaman. But if the rest isn't all that great maybe i'll have to rent it out first and have a looksee.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:57 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I beat the game 2 or 3 times during a rental. It's pretty short so you can get your fill of it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:02 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Validus
Just some extra characters.

I think JLH and Alliance both do somethings better than the other. In the end neither is worth the price tag.

i rent pretty much every game im thinking of buying, just to try it out... utlimate alliance, i cant rent due to my local shop only selling it (asses), so im gonna play jlh instead... very few games worthwhile on ps2 this xmas...

also ive noticed a that im starting to like more dc characters than marvel ones (and my favourite marvel characters were either in xmen legends or just arent selectable in UA), so this game appeals to me more than ultimate alliance does...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

'pologies for the double post...

Alright, i got this game off my bro for xmas (he works in a game shop, which is pretty cool), and i have to say i'm actually enjoying it quite a lot...

there's a good bit of variety in the powers, the graphics are nice enough, and the alternate costumes are actually interesting (not like superman returns, which was pretty shit superman costume wise)

i mostly play as supes, flash and hal, and im on the gorilla city level, where you pick two teams...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:25 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah I don't think it's an awful game, it would be better if you could play as more characters at the same time like the legends and UA game. I think I prefer MUA but only because JLH needs a few obvious improvements yes

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 01:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I liked it, though having completed Marvel Ultimate Allliance, I do prefer UA (just for the chnace to use an Ultimates team- Fury, Cap, Thor and IM)... but JLH was good fun, and Green Arrow pwns!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:13 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

there is more characters in UA and more freedom to choose them. There was nothing to do on a second time round. it was fun. But not replayable. Now only if they improve upon their mistakes and add Captain Atom to a sequel. key word. "A"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 06:47 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I have only just got the game so I'm only on the level after you defeat Grodd and stop his earthquake doohickey. I have bought a couple of costumes and unlocked Aquaman and Huntress. I didn't realise there were two extra psp unlock-able characters to my pleasant surprise; Supergirl and Black Canary yes

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 12:10 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i dislike ua for the characters actually... most of them are characters im really not interested in playing as... and i've bought the first two x-men games...

i think its important to remember that jlh is the first of its kind, once a sequel gets made (assuming it does, and i hope it does), i think we'll see lots of improvements...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 06:23 PM