KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Invincible

Invincible
Started by: Bald Bugger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bald Bugger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Invincible

Anyone been reading it ? I have read a few, they're pretty awesome. I have only downloaded them an hour ago, I recommend it. You can find issue one on the Image site if anyone wants to read it.

Sig by Pittman
Scoobs bald b*tch

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:50 PM
Bald Bugger is currently offline Click here to Send Bald Bugger a Private Message Find more posts by Bald Bugger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Invincible

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
I have only downloaded them an hour ago, I recommend it.

What the f**k?

Buy comics people. We're the biggest fans it has...if we download comics, we destroy the industry, regardless of what we can and can't afford (and yes, I'm broke most of the time too, so I know).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Invincible is one of my top 5 favourite comics at the moment.

thumb up

#36 is still the latest one ... isn't it?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bald Bugger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Invincible

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Buy comics people. We're the biggest fans it has...if we download comics, we destroy the industry, regardless of what we can and can't afford (and yes, I'm broke most of the time too, so I know).

Why would I buy them when I can get them for free. Its every man for themselves. I look out for numbr one when it coems to stuff like this most of the time.

37 I think Scoobs I donno.

Sig by Pittman
Scoobs bald b*tch

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:27 PM
Bald Bugger is currently offline Click here to Send Bald Bugger a Private Message Find more posts by Bald Bugger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Re: Re: Invincible

Why would I buy them when I can get them for free. Its every man for themselves. I look out for numbr one when it coems to stuff like this most of the time.

Right. Which is why I don't have a ton of hope for the comics industry in the long-term. When titles get cancelled and the comic companies have to pare back resources and jobs, it'll be people like you that are the reason....hardcore comic fans who refuse to pay for anything, stripping the industry of its most loyal fans and most steady income.

So do what you need to do man...I know it's easy, and no one really gets caught (despite its illegality). But just be aware of what it is you're doing.

no expression

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Invincible

Right. Which is why I don't have a ton of hope for the comics industry in the long-term. When titles get cancelled and the comic companies have to pare back resources and jobs, it'll be people like you that are the reason....hardcore comic fans who refuse to pay for anything, stripping the industry of its most loyal fans and most steady income.

So do what you need to do man...I know it's easy, and no one really gets caught (despite its illegality). But just be aware of what it is you're doing.

no expression

I agree with most things what I do is download it untill i can find a source to buy besides the fact I much prefer owning a DVD than having it stored on my computer, its the same with comics, I always prefer to have the genuine article, but I do like having them on my computer if i can't find them or they aren't out in england yet.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:47 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I mostly DL issues that are years/decades old ... so it doesn't really affect the industry much at all.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Why would I buy them when I can get them for free.

to support the books you like so that you could continue to read them......

oh well looks like you were banned again A.J. Good luck next time.

Originally posted by Scoobless
I mostly DL issues that are years/decades old ... so it doesn't really affect the industry much at all.

same. most of the books I do download and don't buy usually would either cost more then what I make a week or be impossible to find on the count of how old they are.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:30 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless

Still illegal, but obviously not as detrimental. And I get that sometimes people don't have a lot of money and/or ways to read comics, so it's going to happen. But what I don't condone is just wanton DL'ing without any regard for also purchasing stuff legitimately.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:32 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back on topic, how good is this comic? I've always been curious, but never picked it up.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:33 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Surprisingly good....took me a while to warm up to it, but I read his stuff when I can (my local B&N and comic store don't really carry it too often, so I've only read bits and pieces).

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:36 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've heard that it's essentially Superman meets Spider-Man, which sounded interesting to me. I'd prefer a more reserved hero with a lot of power.

Jesus envy tends to annoy me.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:38 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I've heard that it's essentially Superman meets Spider-Man, which sounded interesting to me. I'd prefer a more reserved hero with a lot of power.

Jesus envy tends to annoy me.

superman meets spider-man would be a very good way to describe it.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:39 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

sombody had to buy it for it to end up on th net anyway...so yeah for torrent

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:55 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Re: Invincible

What the f**k?

Agreed yes

Scans are only really justified in crossovers, where there are too many to buy for some people

Oh and Invincible is a great comic. Kind of like a mix between Superman and Ult. Spidey

Also, Love the dino comics digi laughing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:02 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Re: Re: Invincible

Originally posted by Grimm22
Also, Love the dino comics digi laughing

Thanks. They'll be getting their own thread soon in the sig forum (Lana ok'd it).

wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:08 PM
Untouchabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have most of comics. Hes cool. I did scan some bits before, for a friend. Maybe I could put a bit on here. Or is that not allowed ?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 09:36 AM
Untouchabe is currently offline Click here to Send Untouchabe a Private Message Find more posts by Untouchabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Untouchabe
I have most of comics. Hes cool. I did scan some bits before, for a friend. Maybe I could put a bit on here. Or is that not allowed ?

No, that's allowed. You, on the other hand, aren't allowed.

Nice try though.

smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:05 PM
Untouchabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you mean I'm not allowed ?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 09:41 PM
Untouchabe is currently offline Click here to Send Untouchabe a Private Message Find more posts by Untouchabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote