KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Pitt Action Figure

Pitt Action Figure
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Pitt Action Figure

I just saw this on the Fullbleed site of a Pitt action figure, I knew they were planning on making one years ago but looks like it mite really happen.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:54 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It looks sick! How much u think it will go for?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:21 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

That does look awesome. very detailed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 02:51 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well I got an email back from Fullbleed and they said it should go on sale sometime next year.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:27 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

since Toybiz lost the right to Marvel legends their working on Image and others. But Keep in mind you won't see Spawn since Mcfarlane's got full rights to him. Among many others

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:08 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Redatom65
since Toybiz lost the right to Marvel legends their working on Image and others. But Keep in mind you won't see Spawn since Mcfarlane's got full rights to him. Among many others
McFarlane is such an A$$ though and I will never buy anymore of his stuff.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:20 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

SSorry though Pitt. This line may be an utter disaster. Why? Many of Image's characters have copyright infringements and you won't see any Wildstorm characters since they merged/ been bought by DC Comics. So no Majestic or Wild Cats either. The big two DC and Marvel are being done by mattell, Hasbro, and DC direct. And with many of the independent comic companies having copyright infringement problems this line may fail. But hey at least you'll get your Pitt figure with marvel legend detail

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:02 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Redatom65
SSorry though Pitt. This line may be an utter disaster. Why? Many of Image's characters have copyright infringements and you won't see any Wildstorm characters since they merged/ been bought by DC Comics. So no Majestic or Wild Cats either. The big two DC and Marvel are being done by mattell, Hasbro, and DC direct. And with many of the independent comic companies having copyright infringement problems this line may fail. But hey at least you'll get your Pitt figure with marvel legend detail
That’s all I care about wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:06 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

and that's all what it comes too lol

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:18 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

That rocks.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:32 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

AWESOME! i just wish they would keep making those comics, i heard dale was selling them illegally here in the U.S. or something.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:03 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I got an email back from Dale the other day and from what he says there is no plan on renewing Pitt at this time but he is working on the Pitt/Darkness series that should be coming out the first of the year.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:22 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

YES! big grin I've been waiting for this to happen...Pitt is freakin AWESOME!!

I just wish that Dale will continue the series.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:13 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Man that figure rocks

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:40 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I hope it's around the same size as the Marvel Legends toys

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:47 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

My guess it'll be a little bit shorter than the onslaught figure and around the size of the double pack Hulk figure. Keep in mind that that picture above is just a prototype of a prototype ;-)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 01:48 AM