KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Scan 7.

Scan 7.
Started by: Grinning Goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grinning Goku

Scan 7.

(please log in to view the image)

He tries to kill himself after his mother disowns him for being a mutant. Needless to say it doesn't work wink.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:31 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Sorry! Please close this Digi. I must be drunk! beer sad

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:31 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

before ppl starts jumping on your case i would strongly reccommend that you use photobucket right away...that way ppl wont be like OMG man! youre spamming!!mad the same the f ****ers used to do to me

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:43 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
before ppl starts jumping on your case i would strongly reccommend that you use photobucket right away...that way ppl wont be like OMG man! youre spamming!!mad the same the f ****ers used to do to me
What?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

imageshack >>>> photobucket

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:50 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

when i didnt know how to tag images and had to do attachements instead, alot of ppl got on my case that i was spamming, when i did my mystique respect thread.. the same thing when i showed that street levelers like DD and wolverine were able to dodge bullets, despite everyone's dibelief but i did it in attachement...every f ****er and thier uncle had some silly comment to make about how i was spamming.. so i was trying to give dude a head's up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:51 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

f **** imageshack!!!mad every comic every scanned with imageshack on these boards as soon as i click it open there's also an ass load of pop ups, where as with photobucket i dont have that issue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:53 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

f **** imageshack!!!mad every comic every scanned with imageshack on these boards as soon as i click it open there's also an ass load of pop ups, where as with photobucket i dont have that issue

Photobucket scales down image sizes and compresses them to fit their size limits.

Makes many scans rather ugly, to say the least.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:54 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

well screw you pal!!!!!!!! another thing i hate about imageshack is that the images are too freaking big and i cant get a sense of what's going on cuz i have to scroll all over the place, where as with PBucket you can choose the size you want the image to be displayed in, its just that some ppl(like idiots)opt for smaller sizes... I'll ride with photobucket til i die!!mad or maybe i just need to calm down erm

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:00 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

well screw you pal!!!!!!!! another thing i hate about imageshack is that the images are too freaking big and i cant get a sense of what's going on cuz i have to scroll all over the place, where as with PBucket you can choose the size you want the image to be displayed in, its just that some ppl(like idiots)opt for smaller sizes... I'll ride with photobucket til i die!!mad or maybe i just need to calm down erm

Um... no need for the hostility.

And just so, you know, you don't make yourself look like an ass, you can choose what size you want the picture scaled down to on ImageShack as well. wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:02 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

well.....i ahh....didnt even give it chance toi find out...its just that i signed with photobucket and i thought it was the best thing since white women with big asses, but my little rant was rife with sarcasm.. i dont really have an ounce of hostilty in me

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:07 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Never happens to me ... you could just get a pop up blocker.

smile

If you use the "show image to friend" option it automatically scales it to your screen size.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

well.....i ahh....didnt even give it chance toi find out...its just that i signed with photobucket and i thought it was the best thing since white women with big asses, but my little rant was rife with sarcasm.. i dont really have an ounce of hostilty in me

Latinas >>>>white women stick out tongue

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:14 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Black Adam
Latinas >>>>white women stick out tongue
you speak truth cool

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:24 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

yes but latinas inherently have big asses. excpet for mexcians, and a few from central america who have that old school indian in them(mayans, incas, aztecs), but when you see a white chick who is "supposed" to be genetically predisposed to narrow hips have junk in the trunk and not obese J.I.T. either but J.Lo....Trina....Beyince level J.I.T. well that's something you definatly need to write home about

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:25 AM