KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

tenebrous, aegis and the celestials
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

who wants to share some opinions on the proemial elder beings, tenebrous and aegis; i say they are the crewmates of galan; truly their power rivals galactus

who are the celestials? i believe they are energy beings encased in armour, maybe older than the universe

maybe eternity's creation
truly their power is awesome; all of the them combined would destroy other cosmic beings

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 10:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

There's 1 thread in here that tells you more about that, cosmic being and all.. Ahh, heres the link... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

Ohh yeah the three mentioned above are from this universe, not of the previous ones...

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 10:49 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
who wants to share some opinions on the proemial elder beings, tenebrous and aegis; truly their power rivals galactus
Galactus has beaten Aegis and Tenebrous before, that's why they were imprisoned in the first place.....

Galactus>Aegis/Tenebrous

who are the celestials? i believe they are energy beings encased in armour, maybe older than the universe
maybe eternity's creation
The Celestials were created by Eternity through intense meditation, they are his children:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...98801015yl1.jpg

truly their power is awesome; all of the them combined would destroy other cosmic beings
They could more then likely destroy any cosmic beings under Eternity.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus has beaten Aegis and Tenebrous before, that's why they were imprisoned in the first place.....

Galactus>Aegis/Tenebrous

To be fair, they just beat Galactus down recently as well. They're origin or purpose hasn't been revealed yet - so guy's theory that they were crewmates of Galan does have some merit - it hasn't been disproven after all.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:43 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Originally posted by boriquaking55
To be fair, they just beat Galactus down recently as well. They're origin or purpose hasn't been revealed yet - so guy's theory that they were crewmates of Galan does have some merit - it hasn't been disproven after all.
They beat down a hungry and thus MUCH weaker Galactus....... And Im not sure of their origin, but Galactus is the one who originally imprisoned them.

That's why
Big G (well-fed)>Aegis/Tenebrous

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 14th, 2006 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

They beat down a hungry and thus MUCH weaker Galactus....... And Im not sure of their origin, but Galactus is the one who originally imprisoned them.

That's why
Big G (well-fed)>Aegis/Tenebrous

I see what you are saying, but since we know nothing of the battle in which they were imprisoned we can't really speculate. You of all people Galan don't like to use things from off panel. wink

It is possible there were other forces involved in that fight. We don't know what happened. We do know that they are very powerful, and Galactus was afraid when they were set loose.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:38 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Interesting, but i differ. Owen Reece or the Beyonder isn't more powerful than the Living Tribunal or Eternity. As for the Heart of the Infinite, that doesn't fit continuity.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

As for the battle between Owen Reece and the Beyonder that was witnessed by the Living Tribunal, Eternity and Chaos and Order. I believe the Tribunal tells Eternity he allowed the Beyonders access to Earth.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:51 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I see what you are saying, but since we know nothing of the battle in which they were imprisoned we can't really speculate. You of all people Galan don't like to use things from off panel. wink

It is possible there were other forces involved in that fight. We don't know what happened. We do know that they are very powerful, and Galactus was afraid when they were set loose.
That's very true, anything could have happened. I just stated my oppinion, Nothing more. smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:57 PM
Stupid Rookie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

That's very true, anything could have happened. I just stated my oppinion, Nothing more. smile

No worried buddy Happy Dance

Galan's opinion is always respected.

I can't wait to see the next showdown between them!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:59 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Galan's opinion is always respected.
Cheers! The same can be said about you! big grin

I can't wait to see the next showdown between them!
If they do fight again I would bet money that Big G pummels them.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 06:01 PM
Stupid Rookie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

If they do fight again I would bet money that Big G pummels them.

I agree, I am just trying to figure out how. He would have to do somethign pretty cool, like feed on a huge powersource. Maybe he can find a way to steal all the energies from the ship (the ones Annihilus is storing)?

I think either that, or he will need help.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 06:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

I agree, I am just trying to figure out how. He would have to do somethign pretty cool, like feed on a huge powersource. Maybe he can find a way to steal all the energies from the ship (the ones Annihilus is storing)?

I think either that, or he will need help.
Yeah, I just hope that they take Galactus to new levels. Because when he wakes up he will be pissed, and have we really ever seen a truly enraged Galactus do anything?

Just imagine the possibilities!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 06:13 PM
guy222
With my gal

In response to Galan007, Galactus being weak or not they still defeated him. I agree, Big G probably will defeat them the next time. Celestials, mmmm my favorite cosmic beings. Who do u place under Eternity? I believe no one outside of the Living Tribunal could withstand a full combined Celestial assault. There is only one Galactus, one Watcher, and one Stranger. Remember what happened to the Destroyer and even the gigantic Exitar the Exterminator struck down a huge Watcher known as the One. Are they Eternity's creation possibly, they have even been present for the Living Tribunal's court.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Celestials, mmmm my favorite cosmic beings. Who do u place under Eternity? I believe no one outside of the Living Tribunal could withstand a full combined Celestial assault. There is only one Galactus, one Watcher, and one Stranger. Remember what happened to the Destroyer and even the gigantic Exitar the Exterminator struck down a huge Watcher known as the One. Are they Eternity's creation possibly, they have even been present for the Living Tribunal's court.

Eternity>>Celestials

Eternity is responsible for creating the Celestials in the first place, they are in no way more powerful then he is.

Eternity= The personification of EVERYTHING in the universe.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:07 PM
Stupid Rookie

Eternity>>Celestials

Eternity is responsible for creating the Celestials in the first place, they are in no way more powerful then he is.

Eternity= The personification of EVERYTHING in the universe.

Galan is right, there was a comic (I believe it was surfer) where Eternity explains the origins of the Celestials. He created them, I don't think they could stand up to him. It is like the Heralds going up against G. Just not going to cut it.

Last edited by Stupid Rookie on Dec 14th, 2006 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:11 PM
guy222
With my gal

I forgot about ole Eternity. He's the sum total of the universe, but the Living Tribunal transcends Death and Eternity. I would love to see some real proof that the Celestials are Eternity's creation. Its been hinted at, nothing concrete. Good points, Galan007.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I forgot about ole Eternity. He's the sum total of the universe, but the Living Tribunal transcends Death and Eternity. I would love to see some real proof that the Celestials are Eternity's creation. Its been hinted at, nothing concrete. Good points, Galan007.
I posted these scans in my very first response on this page. They explain how Eternity created the Celestials (through intense meditation):

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...98801014xb7.jpg

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 14th, 2006 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:22 PM
Stupid Rookie

I posted these scans in my very first response on this page. They explain how Eternity created the Celestials (through intense meditation):

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...98801014xb7.jpg

You ask for proof, and it is given!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:43 PM
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

They could more then likely destroy any cosmic beings under Eternity. [/B]

Question: Galactus has beaten the Celestials, correct? Has he beaten Exitar (I think thats his name, the main Celestial).

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:43 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote