KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » post-civil war Fantastic Four team revealed

post-civil war Fantastic Four team revealed
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile post-civil war Fantastic Four team revealed

well...here they are....

Storm
Johnny
T'challa
Thing

http://previews.diamondcomics.com/d...13&ai=35682

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:32 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Not surprising in the least.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i wasno expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:47 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It kinda make sense. They removing Sue and Reed"tool" Richards and replacing them with another married couple. It wont last tough.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

*continues ignoring 616 F4*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:33 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please no Hudlin.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:36 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus

I've only just started to get into FF comics ... only because of the Hulk, the Mjolnir thing and Civil War though.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 01:13 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 01:19 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

where's Grimm, he should be here to ***** right about now.....

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 01:20 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
where's Grimm, he should be here to ***** right about now.....

Black Panther being written by a GOOD author..AWESOME!

Storm being on a team where nobody even cares about her but her husband who only married her because Marvel thought it would be "cool" if two Africans were a couple despite having little to no previous history together... no expression

But hey Black Panther! eek!

The worst part about this news is that Ben won't be traveling the world in a new Marvel Two-in-One book which I was OH SO HOPING for sad

Oh well, this will last 5 issues, then everything will be back to normal erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:28 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The worst part about this is I GUARANTEE Hudlin is going to write the Thing in BP's own book as a mopey jewish guy who connects with T'Challa by being a 'minority' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:33 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I don't get what Marvel's thinking, here.

Now, I'm not a huge Marvel fan, and my FF knowledge is pitiful, but it seems to me that some teams can change members, and some teams just can't. X-Men, JLA, Avengers, Defenders, JSA ... they've been gaining and losing members since they were first introduced. You want to remove two members from the X-Men and replace them with two new members, and nobody will give a damn. Same with all the others.

But that Fantastic Four? The Fantastic Four are Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Thing. Everybody knows this. I've never picked up an issue of Fantastic Four in my life, and I know their roster. There's litchen on Mars that knows the Fantastic Four's roster. They're not like the X-Men or the Avengers, where you can alter their roster and nobody cares. They're iconic.

Well, that's how it seems to me. I don't know what Marvel is thinking.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:49 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grimm22
Black Panther being written by a GOOD author..AWESOME!

Storm being on a team where nobody even cares about her but her husband who only married her because Marvel thought it would be "cool" if two Africans were a couple despite having little to no previous history together... no expression

But hey Black Panther! eek!

The worst part about this news is that Ben won't be traveling the world in a new Marvel Two-in-One book which I was OH SO HOPING for sad

Oh well, this will last 5 issues, then everything will be back to normal erm

I would have rather seen Thing fall in love with that nice petite gray boulder down the street.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:01 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:02 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Gregory

Now, I'm not a huge Marvel fan, and my FF knowledge is pitiful, but it seems to me that some teams can change members, and some teams just can't. X-Men, JLA, Avengers, Defenders, JSA ... they've been gaining and losing members since they were first introduced. You want to remove two members from the X-Men and replace them with two new members, and nobody will give a damn. Same with all the others.

But that Fantastic Four? The Fantastic Four are Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Thing. Everybody knows this. I've never picked up an issue of Fantastic Four in my life, and I know their roster. There's litchen on Mars that knows the Fantastic Four's roster. They're not like the X-Men or the Avengers, where you can alter their roster and nobody cares. They're iconic.

I fully understand what u r saying but having Civil War in mind, it makes perfect sense. After the way Reed has been behaving nobody cant blame Sue for leaving his ass and it would be ridiculous for them to just go back together after CW like nothing happen. The team has been pretty much broken up for the past 4 months or so and this is just a transition period. It probably wont last for more than a few months.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:06 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i knew it was gona be t'challa when he told stark that he was hgonna stay in america and oppose him as long as he damn well pleases

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:10 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Co-signed.

*goes to read Ultimate FF...much better read*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The problem with the 616 FF is that they've done nearly everything they could.

I mean for heaven's sake they met GOD! erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:27 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh. I don't see everybody's problem with the FF. I still enjoy their book.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:33 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Gregory

Damn right.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:10 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote