KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » "Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums

"Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

"Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums

Has anyone been to CBR forums lately. Particularly regarding the Sentry?

Great Scott, there was a "New Avengers vs. JLA" thread and the general consensus of the forum was "Sentry beats them all easily."

Sentry is so hyped in CBR that they believe he could solo the JSA AND JLA at the same time.

What the f**k?!

no expression

Do a search. It's insane...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:21 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

And where does the problem lye?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:25 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
And where does the problem lye?

Sentry can beat the JLA and JSA at the same time?

erm

Let alone the JLA themselves?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:26 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Maybe you should tell them that Sentry had "some" problems clearing through the Anti-Reg team in Cw#7 smile That is, if those guys even read comics in the first place.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:30 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Draco69
Sentry can beat the JLA and JSA at the same time?

erm

Let alone the JLA themselves?
And...?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:34 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by bigbran
And...?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What is with all the Sentry hate?

Also, so, do you think he can't solo them or something?
Quite a misleading title...

Last edited by One Big Mob on Feb 24th, 2007 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:37 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I seriously hope you're kidding...... blink

Co-sign with Jyppe. I didn't see him do jack shit in CW 7.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:51 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I seriously hope you're kidding...... blink

Co-sign with Jyppe. I didn't see him do jack shit in CW 7.
About what?

So... for him to be powerful... he has to do something in every comic?
Good logic...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:16 AM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

No wait! Sentry fought Hluk n its commonnowledge tha hluk >>>>><<>>> Dc evil face

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:24 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

laughing Only if your name is Devilgoblin&Xmeat.

Wait, bigbran, YOU'RE SERIOUS!? What the f**k? YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE CAN BEAT SUPERMAN, LET ALONE THE JLA, OR EVEN THE JLA&JSA!? What the f**k? blink Tell me you're kidding or I'm wrong.......

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wait, bigbran, YOU'RE SERIOUS!? What the f**k? YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE CAN BEAT SUPERMAN, LET ALONE THE JLA, OR EVEN THE JLA&JSA!? What the f**k? blink Tell me you're kidding or I'm wrong.......
Where did I say that? No, really, where?
Because I don't remember stating this, and even if I had, it's blatantly obvious that I would have meant it... isn't it?

I just don't understand why everyone gets so... "spirited" when some people from another forum say something.
They can't see this, sure they might be dumb, but the need to make a thread about it?

The people from the Hulk forums think he can beat Thanos... they think he can beat Supes... they think he can beat Mangog... but I don't see threads popping up all over the place saying this.

They are wrong, move on.

Oh ya... Sentry beats Apocalypse... evil face

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:44 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Phew. I was hoping that was a joke. So you were just goading us abit? sneaky bastard. evil face It's the nature of forums for people to get head up about things. I mean, look at us. We spend hours debating things in comic books. Occasionally, as you say, we need a little perspective. But even with that in mind, this Sentry hype is getting out of hand.

And Clasisc Apocalypse demolishes Sentry. stick out tongue Current dies hard. sad

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

And Clasisc Apocalypse demolishes Sentry. stick out tongue Current dies hard. sad
Grab + straight + throw = sun.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:25 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jonn pwns Apoc.....and Sentry.....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:47 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn pwns Apoc.....and Sentry.....
So... what you're saying is that Jonn>Sentry>>Apoc?

I'd say it is a fair observation.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:51 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jonn>Sentry=Supes>>>>Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasp.Why won't that skank die?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:53 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Jonn>Sentry=Supes>>>>Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasp.Why won't that skank die?
Because Hank isn't hitting her hard enough.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:57 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I was talking about Apocalypse... stick out tongue

....I wish Tricker was on here to read that....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I was talking about Apocalypse... stick out tongue

....I wish Tricker was on here to read that....
Oh...

Well... when you stalemate Cable in h2h... you know that you're time is coming soon...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:03 AM