KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Worst Comic Book scenes, ever

Worst Comic Book scenes, ever
Started by: Grimm22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Warning Worst Comic Book scenes, ever

What are the worst scenes in comics, ever?

My pick? The entire issue of Marvel vs DC #3 no expression

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:34 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

"No more mutants." **** Wanda. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Anytime Apoc seems powerful no expression

seriously though. When Wolvie got fried by Nitro and healed stuck in my mind no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:41 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

that deer kicking Wolverine in the face....funny for u Wolverine haters...stupid for me

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:47 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
that deer kicking Wolverine in the face...

No, this is WORST Comic Book Scenes, not Best. Thats the next thread down.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:48 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I knew someone would say that...but still that wasn't cool

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:53 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
that deer kicking Wolverine in the face....funny for u Wolverine haters...stupid for me
Is this the pic you were talking about?
(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:01 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

THAT'S THE ONE! eek!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

it never KO him I don't really mind the scene at all.

worst scene ever is ennis written comic in which punisher defeats spiderman wolverine and daredevil as well as some how capturing the hulk.

first Logan drinks acid ( guess logan forgot he had superhuman senses)

Spiderman falls pray to fake bombs ( wonder were spider sense went)

punisher man handles daredevil ( DD forgot how to fight)

Punish defeats and captures the hulk ( I guess banner forgot how to turn into the hulk lol)

wolverine fights spiderman and DD at once and takes spiderman out with no effort ( made no sense .)

Wolverine battles DD and get's taken out by a neck shot to the adams apple ( I quess logan for got how to heal)

this was all one arch lol it was the worst comic event of all times

dam you Ennis .

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Feb 27th, 2007 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:15 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I hated that comic too...but Logan wouldnt be stupid enough to get kicked by a deer like that in the first place

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:17 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Anytime Magneto does something ridicules with his powers that he shouldn't be doing.

How was he an X-Men villain again?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:13 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Anytime Magneto does something ridicules with his powers that he shouldn't be doing.

How was he an X-Men villain again?

rediculous? He the most powerful alpha there is and has complete control of his powers as well as imense power in which he can manipulate to greater heights by using the earth on magnetic field.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

another crappy scene is black panther proclaiming storm an omega if I am not mistaken when she is a stated alpha.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:19 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by capt it up
ridiculous? He the most powerful alpha there is and has complete control of his powers as well as immense power in which he can manipulate to greater heights by using the earth on magnetic field.

Perhaps I've just been listening to much to Batdude ranting about all those bazillion feats with Magneto manipulating...well, ANYTHING.

Oh, and I fixed your post. stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:25 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Perhaps I've just been listening to much to Batdude ranting about all those bazillion feats with Magneto manipulating...well, ANYTHING.

Oh, and I fixed your post. stick out tongue

thanks.

well most every thing has a type of metal and through years of training he practice which allowed him to have complete control over his power which were always extremely powerful an were further improved on.

He is possiably the most powerful alpha unless apoc is and alpha though even still apoc may not be as powerful as magento.

He can even shield him self from the power's of his rival and some time best and closest from xiaver who is one of is not the most powerful telepath in marvel as well as an omega mutant

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:28 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by capt it up
He is possiably the most powerful alpha unless apoc is and alpha though even still apoc may not be as powerful as magento.

Apoc is an Alpha level mutant.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:35 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Apoc is an Alpha level mutant.

thought so. I am not sure if Magneto is more powerful, however he certainly would defeat Apoc.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:37 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No, he wouldn't. En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse, if you didn't know his name) was Alpha level BEFORE his celestial tech upgrades. Which means he is definitely more powerful than Magnus.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No, he wouldn't. En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse, if you didn't know his name) was Alpha level BEFORE his celestial tech upgrades. Which means he is definitely more powerful than Magnus.

there nothing beyond alpha other then omega which one has to be born which apoc was not or you have to have black panthers writter.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:19 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm not saying he's freaking Omega. I'm saying he's more powerful than almost any other Alpha. He's like Alpha+. cool

And Hudlin is a jackass. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:22 AM