KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Captain Punisher

Captain Punisher
Started by: alra121

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alra121

Captain Punisher

Check out this article from newsarama:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=104938

What is Marvel up to now...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 04:50 PM
alra121 is currently offline Click here to Send alra121 a Private Message Find more posts by alra121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I hate to say this....but I kinda like the look of this. Are they gonna give Frank an upgrade?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 04:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Holy shit thats hideous!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:01 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Uuuuuuh...they pulled a Liefield with all the damn pouches

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:04 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Personally I thought the custom wasn't meh.

It wasn't too bad but wasn't very good either.

I definitely don't like the idea of the Punisher becoming the new Captain America though they really are too different.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I like the concept for the costume. I saw what they were getting it but it looks way too cluttered. Lose a couple hundred of the punches. Still pretty cool though.

Can't wait to give this a read. I'm definitely curious

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:06 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
I like the concept for the costume. I saw what they were getting it but it looks way too cluttered. Lose a couple hundred of the punches. Still pretty cool though.

Can't wait to give this a read. I'm definitely curious

Yeah the costume is a bit cluttered.....why do I get the feeling they are really trying to kill Steve...off.....as in they are seeing if they can get away with it.

I have to admit sometimes I wish Steve was'nt so "nice" all the time. Nah im just getting paranoid. Marvel when you do ressurect Cap give him an upgrade and let him knock Wolverine the **** out.....PLEASE!

On second thoughts dont give Cap an upgrade just let him knock him out...........slicing his leg my ass

Last edited by Deadline on Mar 13th, 2007 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:11 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

shit sux.

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:30 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah the costume is a bit cluttered.....why do I get the feeling they are really trying to kill Steve...off.....as in they are seeing if they can get away with it.

I have to admit sometimes I wish Steve was'nt so "nice" all the time. Nah im just getting paranoid. Marvel when you do ressurect Cap give him an upgrade and let him knock Wolverine the **** out.....PLEASE!

On second thoughts dont give Cap an upgrade just let him knock him out...........slicing his leg my ass
Like when Thanos came back?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Dont like the costume , I expected Frank just to jam the mask on and go nutso with his guns, not make up a shitty costume.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

anyway anyone see spiderman's u.s suit?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:26 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Thats it.

Im done

This is the last straw

Im going to stop buying comics for a while

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:30 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'm interested in the idea. The costume could use a few less pouches, though.

Originally posted by Grimm22
Thats it.

Im done

This is the last straw

Nah, you won't.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:36 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Damn. Thats insulting to America and vigilante justice.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I'd be completely fine with all the pouches if they're shown to be practical, but that means he has to use every single one for some thing or another.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:51 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alra121

Originally posted by Newjak
Personally I thought the custom wasn't meh.

It wasn't too bad but wasn't very good either.

I definitely don't like the idea of the Punisher becoming the new Captain America though they really are too different.

The costume is okay, I do not think he will become the new Captain America since the skull is still there. But I think its more of Frank paying homage to Steve since being killed. Remember he has alot of respect for Steve and did not even fight him in Civil War #6.

Also in the end this could all be a Marvel leaking misinformation out to the web.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:52 PM
alra121 is currently offline Click here to Send alra121 a Private Message Find more posts by alra121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'd be completely fine with all the pouches if they're shown to be practical, but that means he has to use every single one for some thing or another.

Like some sort of utility pouches.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Grimm22
Thats it.

Im done

This is the last straw

Why don't you at least wait for the issue to come out before why start killing ourselves ok? erm

It could just be misdirection (like the pic of Tony with Red, white and blue armour). Even if its not who says he's going to pick up the mantle of Cap? Maybe he's just doing it to honor Steve. Or even if he becomes the new Cap someone else more "pure of heart" could come along and "take" it from him. In other words no one knows what its about yet so try not to overreact.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:58 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yeah grimm , put down the kool aid until we at least KNOW if it's happening.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well, you can tell did something right....Frank looks all juiced up like Capt. was. He never looked that pump and bulk before....must be the steroids he has to take from now on.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 09:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote