KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who is the least competent?

Who is the least competent?
Started by: Kaldorei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Worried Who is the least competent?

Out of all the heroes and villains, which heroes would be the least competent ones when fighting society/crimes or other heroes? This is a question that has appeared to me and I would like to know what you all think about it smile

I thought up a list of what I consider the least competent ones. In ascending order:

- Leech
- Terry McGinnis
- The Joker

What do you think? stick out tongue

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Mar 30th, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:17 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The Joker killed Robin, that's a hell of a lot more than most villains. Shit, that's just the first thing I could think of too.

I'd definitly have to say Arseface.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:34 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

blink How did Robin die?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Jason Todd was beaten with a crowbar, by the Joker.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:45 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Rhino (b.c he really is a complete idiot)

Apoc (due to a startling ability to get owned)

AsakuraRyoko (b/c she was dumb enough to fight Yuki and because I'm out of ideas)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:05 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sock of the day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Who is the least competent?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Out of the moderators

Lana she is a silly little girl

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:19 PM
Sock of the day is currently offline Click here to Send Sock of the day a Private Message Find more posts by Sock of the day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Now that was not nice erm

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:25 PM
Sock of the day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that was not nice erm

But sadly for Lana, Oh so true!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:27 PM
Sock of the day is currently offline Click here to Send Sock of the day a Private Message Find more posts by Sock of the day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What has she done to you? Banned your previous account? I am sure you earned it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:35 PM
Sock of the day
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has she done to you? Banned your previous account? I am sure you earned it.

No she has never banned me. I just think she is stupid because she is.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 02:52 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Deadpool isn't very competent. he often screws up many of his missions yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:53 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Really? I have heard good things about him stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:57 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Oh he is a fantastic character and really entertaining but he is a loose cannon and completely unreliable. I have read all of his own series and about half of the issues of Cable and Deadpool and more often than not he would screw up a mission. It's entertaining IMO but he is unreliable yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:07 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Terry is not incompetent no expression

Anyways, Spot. sad

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:09 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Seriously he takes out several guards no problem with out once being touched or anything in Epilogue. And breaks into Amanda Waller's house who is probably protected by US.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:17 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

UltWolverine (telling the person with TK that the original reason you arrived was to kill her boss is pretty stupid)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I thought that without the equipment Terry is nothing. I guess I should stop watching Cartoon Network confused

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:21 PM