KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Should Sentry die in WWH?

Should sentry die in WWH?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No, that would be crazy. 26 50.00%
Yes, It's for the best. 26 50.00%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Sentry die in WWH?
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should Sentry die in WWH?

Grown tired of Marvel's golden boy yet?

I sure haven't big grin

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:23 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

No.

He should be tortured for no reason afterward though.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyrant
No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though...
I was just thinking the same thing. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

It appears this Hulk wankfest was secretly a Sentry wankfest, I'm not complaining to be honest thumb up.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:33 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Citizen V
It appears this Hulk wankfest was secretly a Sentry wankfest, I'm not complaining to be honest thumb up.
I foretold it from the beginning...
It is like the Supergirl story in which she beats everyone up, and then loses to said "Super" of "Man".

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:35 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Tyrant
I foretold it from the beginning...
It is like the Supergirl story in which she beats everyone up, and then loses to said "Super" of "Man".

Shhh! You cannot speak his name .

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:38 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Why kill a character that only debuted like a year or two ago?

Enough random deaths happen in comics....give the writers a chance to develop him before you Hush-Smash him into the grave.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why kill a character that only debuted like a year or two ago?

Enough random deaths happen in comics....give the writers a chance to develop him before you Hush-Smash him into the grave.

Sentry debuted 7 years ago erm.

But co-signed.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:40 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

7 years? Wtf? No he didn't.

....right?

confused

When I joined KMC they were just releasing his debut arc with the bogus Stan Lee Golden Age interviews and such.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

....right?

confused

When I joined KMC they were just releasing his debut arc with the bogus Stan Lee Golden Age interviews and such.
"Sentry #1" was released in 2000.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i remember hearing he debuted 7 years ago too.....anyway, I ahte both charactersm and can care less to be honest Though by the way they've been writing The Hulk lately, sentry's screwed

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:44 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

....right?

confused

Noob!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Sorry, in an excitable mood.

The first page of the first issue of the first miniseries: aka the first appearance of The Sentry, which was seven years ago.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:47 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
i remember hearing he debuted 7 years ago too.....anyway, I ahte both charactersm and can care less to be honest Though by the way they've been writing The Hulk lately, sentry's screwed

V awesome sig laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:48 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Isn't Sentry gonna be on the last cover of WWH?
Anyways i kinda want Hulk to kick his ass because the whole marvel earth is on Sentry's nuts.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:49 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Priest
Isn't Sentry gonna be on the last cover of WWH?
Anyways i kinda want Hulk to kick his ass because the whole marvel earth is on Sentry's nuts.

Damn you Kanye, always keeping the white man down! sad.

You just straight up playa-hating, Gee.

And thanks Red thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't mind him beating Hulk either, just checking with the rest of the board smile

V, love the sig.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:57 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Damn you Kanye,

always keeping the white man down! sad.
You just straight up playa-hating, Gee.

Dont get me wrong the white man is good and all but i prefer Green Muscular Men
Seriously, i like Sentry, just wish that Marvel develops his character already...i was expecting something big from Big S during Civil War, but all we got was him in a pannel taking a punch from Hercules and some other scrub in the last issue...damm u Marvel!
I think all this anticipation of the true power of Sentry is just pissing me off..Watch we're not gonna see any Sentry action until the end of WWH..Until then expect him to be on his couch eating some potato chips, and watching earth heros get their asses kicked on TV by his friend, The Hulk.

Last edited by Priest on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:07 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Priest

Dont get me wrong the white man is good and all but i prefer Green Muscular Men
Seriously, i like Sentry, just wish that Marvel develops his character already...i was expecting something big from Big S during Civil War, but all we got was him in a pannel taking a punch from Hercules and some other scrub in the last issue...damm u Marvel!
I think all this antispation of the true power of Sentry is just pissing me of..Watch we're not gonna see any Sentry action until the end of WWH..Until then expect him to be on his couch eating some potato chips, and watching earth heros get their asses kicked by his friend, The Hulk.

Yeah, I understand what you're talking about there:

Marvel hyped him up for a long time, I was expecting some Sentry ass kickage in CW to make up for the fact he basically did nothing in over 20 issues of New Avengers, yet what role in did he play in Civil War? None.

But hopefully after all this time of Marvel sitting on their hands over him, he'll come out at the end and kick some ass and really lay claim to the title of Marvel's No.1# Hero.

If/When they do fight, it'd better be epic.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:11 PM