KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4536): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

KMC Authority : Team Sanctuary

(please log in to view the image)

Team Goal: To have a sanctuary were KMC members, can gather to discuss scans, comic characters, and tournament preparation. This team is (new rule friendly), and all anime or any other character that the rules apply too is welcome here. You do not have to represent any particular character (that’s up to you if you do).

Entry into Team: Please post, your willingness to enter the team in our thread, or simply (P.M.) one of the council members. Council members will then vote you in. No one under 500 posts need apply, for our protection against socks.

Team Rules:

Rule # 1. This team has a zero tolerance towards socks, trolls, and anyone wanting to start trouble. Team members are to put socks, trolls, etc, on ignore at all times within team headquarters.

Rule # 2. Team members will be ousted, if caught starting trouble within the team, or over at the vs. forum.

Rule # 3. All members will be treated equally; we are here to learn from each other. This is not a popularity contest.

Rule # 4. We will respect all teams on KMC, and work together with them, for future team tournament competition.

Rule # 5. Don’t forget how important the rules are to the team council, so always do your best to follow them.

Rule # 6. Visitors are urged to follow the rules. Thank you.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 12th, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:46 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

i wish you all luck. smile

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:52 AM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiñoAraña
i wish you all luck. smile

Thank you, you are welcome here any time... smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:53 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Is this something new??? Coz it ain't pretty...But with Bada and Pr on the team it might go into chaos big grin

EDIT : It was good to see everyone's reaction big grin Including PR's on the MSN big grin sick eek!

Last edited by Rewmac on Aug 8th, 2007 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:55 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Rewmac
Is this something new??? Coz it ain§t pretty...But with Bada and Pr on the team it might go into chaos big grin

Pr is on the team ? confused

j/k stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:57 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Badabing

big grin Good things come to those who follow the rules...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:58 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Rewmac
Is this something new??? Coz it ain§t pretty...But with Bada and Pr on the team it might go into chaos big grin
will keep the order. stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:59 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

will keep the order. stick out tongue
You will be the reason it will fail, brother and you know why...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:00 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Where's guy ?????

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:00 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Mesa like to join yousa.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:02 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

One question Face, rule 2 is "Rule # 2. No dual memberships are allowed." but unless I'm mistaken both you and ill are both members of the Illuminate, and Bada has more team memberships than pretty much anyone else on KMC to my knowledge. So what's up with that?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:02 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by darthgoober
One question Face, rule 2 is "Rule # 2. No dual memberships are allowed." but unless I'm mistaken both you and ill are both members of the Illuminate, and Bada has more team memberships than pretty much anyone else on KMC to my knowledge. So what's up with that?
Yeah, the Magiks and Authority. Zounds, two teams!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:05 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mesa like to join yousa.

Ash, I've always known you as a stand up guy, with lots of comic knowledge. You have my vote , you'll need at least 2 more votes from any of the other council members. And please remember the rules.

Faceman approves this message. thumb up

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:05 AM
darthgoober

Yeah, the Magiks and Authority. Zounds, two teams!

I thought you were also a Mongoose and a founder of the KMC Smizasche?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:08 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

For now all council members, are concentrating on this project first . Don't know about ill, but I'm not in the Illuminate. And yes, rule #2 is something that the council will bring to the discussion table.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:09 AM
Badabing
Karen

I thought you were also a Mongoose and a founder of the KMC Smizasche?
Team Mongoose is done and Smizasche isn't a real team.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:10 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Faceman
For now all council members, are concentrating on this project first . Don't know about ill, but I'm not in the Illuminate. And yes, rule #2 is something that the council will bring to the discussion table.

Ah....ok. That just caught my attention so I figured I'd ask, I'll be quiet now.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:11 AM
darthgoober

Team Mongoose is done and Smizasche isn't a real team.

What happened to the Mongooses?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:12 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Ah....ok. That just caught my attention so I figured I'd ask, I'll be quiet now.

My friend you're allowed to speak your mind in here.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:13 AM