KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Skrulls my theory on whats going on. spoliers.

Skrulls my theory on whats going on. spoliers.
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Skrulls my theory on whats going on. spoliers.

I have a little theory about who may be a skrull and whats going on after reading the latest new avengers.

I think tony stark planted the virus. That turn every one into venoms.

My reasoning is due to the fact I bet the virus was designed for members of the human/mutant races DNA. So only non skrulls would transform into venoms. This give stark an easy way to identify who is a skrull on his team and who not. Also tony stark seem to find a way to stop the virus rather quickly.

There may be some exceptions due to certain hero's DNA.

I think cage is a skrull. The who the virus could not get into my pores seems like BULL SHIT to me.

also his wife and kid could certainly be skrulls.

when some one a skrull they really due think there the people they look like. Meaning Luke cage really does want to find out who are skrulls because he really does not believe he is one.

well thats my little theory, tell me what you all think please.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:31 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

I admit its an interesting idea but that would make the entire mighty Avengers team Skrulls.

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:33 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B.A
I admit its an interesting idea but that would make the entire mighty Avengers team Skrulls.

it only make 4 of them and I think there likly to be some exceptions

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Don't we already have multiple threads dedicated to the skrull invasion conspiracy? A Turducken signed by John Madden to the first person who finds them.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

im sorry lol . havent been on in a while.

oh so what do you think about my theory?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:04 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

A bit far-fetched. The symbiote thing seemed like such a throw-away plot device as an excuse to talk about the two teams working together.

Not totally unbelievable, but I'd like to think that...is it Strascynski? (sic)...is better than that.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by DigiMark007
A bit far-fetched. The symbiote thing seemed like such a throw-away plot device as an excuse to talk about the two teams working together.

Not totally unbelievable, but I'd like to think that...is it Strascynski? (sic)...is better than that.

ya it not that likly to happen, but it could.

I thought it be pritty cool if tony had done it.

I mean prior to every one found out about the skrulls invading they were hinting the tony stark new something.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:10 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

She-Hulk's friend is a Skrull, and She-Hulk knows it. smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Bransolute
She-Hulk's friend is a Skrull, and She-Hulk knows it. smile

really? how she find out?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:20 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Battlehammer
really? how she find out?
I don't know, but She-Hulk had to pay her 20 bucks because she didn't turn into a Skrull in the middle of a battle. smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I don't know, but She-Hulk had to pay her 20 bucks because she didn't turn into a Skrull in the middle of a battle. smile

...........your just messing with me right?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........your just messing with me right?
Go read the latest She-Hulk. smile
Or better yet, AJ here can download it, and give the scan.

I don't feel like putting it up right now.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:25 PM
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go read the latest She-Hulk. smile
Or better yet, AJ here can download it, and give the scan.

I don't feel like putting it up right now.
Huc smash!! miffed

Wait a minute. People call me AJ. I honestly don't care!! eek!

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:32 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't we already have multiple threads dedicated to the skrull invasion conspiracy? A Turducken signed by John Madden to the first person who finds them.

YAY a turducken!!!!

What's a Turducken????

Here's two threads on the subject. I made one of them........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t454644.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t455930.html

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 10:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

BTW regarding this theory, I don't think Tony's a Skull as it's the obvious choice. I reckon Jessica Drew is, Spider-woman is, Dr Strange is, maybe Echo and maybe Black Widow yes

Oh and Blackbolt as well shifty

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 10:34 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by willRules
I reckon Jessica Drew is, Spider-woman is
Both of them, eh?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 11:20 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

my thoughts exactly, smurph.

also, a turducken is a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey. it's the king of thanksgiving meats.

also, there's no evidence that any or all [of the four we've seen, two of whom have spoken,] of the skrulls were made to believe they were the person they represented, and not just actors. the one promenading as blackbolt clearly knew he was not blackbolt. we can't really be sure about the one in elektra's place.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 01:44 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think Stark is smarter than that. He would come up with a much better way to identify the Skrulls, specially now that they have the Elektra/Skrull corpse. Besides, the symbiotes are too unpredictable for Tony to take such a risk.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:06 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by willRules
YAY a turducken!!!!

What's a Turducken????

Here's two threads on the subject. I made one of them........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t454644.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t455930.html

K, closing now. Use those.

And the Turducken is either a product of the nuclear holocaust or an accomplice in the Barry Bonds roids scandal by the looks of it.

Or, as it's better know, a duck stuffed inside a chicken stuffed inside a turkey. Then cooked for a really long time. John Madden used to hand out Turducken legs (it had 6!) as prizes during T-giving football games.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:32 AM