KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

Since Ultimates 3 might suck ass, what would you change?

-What heroes and villains.
-What writer and artist.
-must still follow the same setting as the Ultimates and not main stream.
-Give a brief summary of your story.

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Dec 6th, 2007 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:08 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

heroes:

HULK (strength),captain america(inspration) , thor(power), Iron man (technology) ,quicksilver (speed), wanda (luck),wolverine (violent, angry,hairy,midget...only jokin ...some willing to do what is needed),and namor (anti-hero),hawkeye (human) , wasp(more women needed or heroes become gay liek colossus)?

artist: ed mcguiness/ian churchill

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:10 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Since Ultimates 3 might did suck ass, what would you change?
Fixed.

And let's put it this way,
The only thing I wouldn't change about the first issue, is the artwork.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KK the Great

Re: You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

Originally posted by endrict

-must still follow the same setting as the Ultimates and not main stream.

Well, for one, the main thing is that it wouldn't be the same setting as Ultimates.

I've said from the start that every Ultimate book should restart with all new continuity when a new creative team takes over. The whole idea behind the Ultimate line is that it should be easy for a new reader to pick up and not have a bunch of continuity to catch up on, plus it gives the writers a chance to put their own twist on the classic characters. As soon as a second creative team comes on board, they're no longer putting new twists on the classics. They're just continuing to work on someone else's version.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:59 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The easiest thing to do in order to make Ultimates v3 seem better is read Countdown Arena before you read Ultimates v3.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:44 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The easiest thing to do in order to make Ultimates v3 seem better is read Countdown Arena before you read Ultimates v3.

Yeah but the art in CD Arena is even worst than Loeb's writing

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 12:01 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by ankur29
heroes:

HULK (strength),captain america(inspration) , thor(power), Iron man (technology) ,quicksilver (speed), wanda (luck),wolverine (violent, angry,hairy,midget...only jokin ...some willing to do what is needed),and namor (anti-hero),hawkeye (human) , wasp(more women needed or heroes become gay liek colossus)?

artist: ed mcguiness/ian churchill

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:39 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Re: Re: You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

Originally posted by KK the Great
I've said from the start that every Ultimate book should restart with all new continuity when a new creative team takes over. The whole idea behind the Ultimate line is that it should be easy for a new reader to pick up and not have a bunch of continuity to catch up on, plus it gives the writers a chance to put their own twist on the classic characters.

Sorta like All-Star Superman/Batman?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:48 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KK the Great

Re: Re: Re: You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Sorta like All-Star Superman/Batman?

Except I was saying it before the All-Star line was a twinkle in DC's eyes.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:58 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote