KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Magic in Comics

Magic in Comics
Started by: Mr. Ree

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magic in Comics

Is really the cheat code to reality?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:02 PM
Mr. Ree is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Ree a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Ree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:14 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa

Genius? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:16 PM
Mr. Ree is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Ree a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Ree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

40 something year's old, has kids, and a wife, and this is how he uses his time...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:17 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Not too subtle this time, hm?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
40 something year's old, has kids, and a wife, and this is how he uses his time...

You fancy me? cool isn't it? I don't have a wife. I have one kid. Glad you take an interest. Living your life vicariously?

Last edited by Mr. Ree on Dec 8th, 2007 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:18 PM
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer

Not too subtle this time, hm?

nah, it's Christmas almost...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:19 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Mr. Ree
? You fancy me?

apparently no one does, if this is how u spend your free time

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:19 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently no one does, if this is how u spend your free time

Says the guy spending his free time on here. smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:26 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Magic in Comics

Is really the cheat code to reality?

You and Tommy05 are both socks and are not needed in KMC.

Is there a cheat code to get rid of both of you?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:27 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Says the guy spending his free time on here. smile

lawlz, i barely post on here anymore as it is, but keep trying sport, your retorts may get better, when you use that middle aged noggin of yours

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: Magic in Comics

Originally posted by endrict
You and Tommy05 are both socks and are not needed in KMC.

Is there a cheat code to get rid of both of you?

Yup, we tell 4chan that they're trying to destroy all the pr0nz on the internet and BOOM!

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

You fancy me? cool isn't it? I don't have a wife. I have one kid. Glad you take an interest. Living your life vicariously?

laughing you're even more pthetic than I thought, and apparently your wife thought the same thing, you felt the need to go back and edit your post, just to justify yourself to me. You're even more sad than judge, he's just a lonely teenager, your just a sad old man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:31 PM
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

lawlz, i barely post on here anymore as it is, but keep trying sport, your retorts may get better, when you use that middle aged noggin of yours

Yet you reply to me. Obsession much..... Stalker?

smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:32 PM
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing you're even more pthetic than I thought, and apparently your wife thought the same thing, you felt the need to go back and edit your post, just to justify yourself to me. You're even more sad than judge, he's just a lonely teenager, your just a sad old man

and you needed to reply.

smile It's all very important to you. Isn't it. yes

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:33 PM
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Magic in Comics

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yup, we tell 4chan that they're trying to destroy all the pr0nz on the internet and BOOM!

Exactly. smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:34 PM
Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't this kid realise not everyone needs to get married to live with someone?

CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Yet you reply to me. Obsession much..... Stalker?

smile

lulz, you fail at posting the smilie face too, no wonder your wife left you sport. And Stalker? lulz, keep trying sport, this time, try to think of one that makes a tad bit more sense, and is a tad bit more funny/insulting smile

that's how you properly use a smilie in context

Mr. Ree
Restricted

Account Restricted

lulz, you fail at posting the smilie face too, no wonder your wife left you sport. And Stalker? lulz, keep trying sport, this time, try to think of one that makes a tad bit more sense, and is a tad bit more funny/insulting smile

that's how you properly use a smilie in context

I have never married. I have a partner though. smile You may try and remember every fact about me but...... Your obsession is funny. Bless you for caring so much about me.

smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:36 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Doesn't this kid realise not everyone needs to get married to live with someone?
lulz, now he's gotta cover up his reputation, listen, users have told me all about your personal life, and hell, I could pull a soljer, and have someone give me your picture and put it in my sig, they've told me you were married, I didn't even know she left you. So you can bullshit to a bunch of people over the internet about whatever, but socking in the first place won't impress anyone. I'm sure Rex or Dwarf, or someone will catch you in a few hours, in mean time, I gotta go. See you when you get your next account in....a day or so....You so totally pwned herochat smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:37 PM