KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Nvr Banned?

Nvr Banned?
Started by: Larceny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Child Rebel
Blackout

Nvr Banned?

This isn't a thread to bash him, but like, he was seriously permanently banned? I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:30 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Nvr Banned?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Larceny
This isn't a thread to bash him, but like, he was seriously permanently banned? I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

He still has his SOCKS left. He'll be around one way or the other.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:33 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Larceny
Get your vs forum dribble out of here.

Closing...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This is Quan's fault. No one else would have done it.

Nvr may have been a little wacked and a DC nut, but he didn't deserve this.

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that.

What the fudge are you talking about? laughing out loud

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jan 18th, 2008 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thats harsh,its no way qauns fault,nvr did not respect anyone opinion on anything.and if anyone didnt agree with, he would just bash and insult,being unable to keep his temper in check is no one fault but his own.baddabing gave enough warning which he ignored.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:38 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Also, before Digi left the vs forum, Digi gave him a warning one time where he said it was his last...

And I remember that happened way before Quan as well. smile

Fallacy of Causation?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:42 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Woah. Nvr got banned?

Anyway, his warning record is a mile long. Seriously, maybe the longest I've seen without a perm ban. So you're kinda right that it wasn't all on his head, but he never learned to change his behavior and attracted the problems to himself by his words and actions.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:44 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Is he banned for good? I don't think he should be banned for good since most of the time Quanchi usually goes way over bming DC characters then Nvr who's a loyal DC fan and kinda gets overprotective of them, but Q knows how Nvr will act and still does it. Blame shouldn't be lent out to just one person if its done fair. erm

The Word

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:50 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

How could it another posters fault?
No one has any control over what one post besides yourself erm

Sucks he got banned, but it aint anyones fault but his.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:07 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Inhuman
Sucks he got banned,
Not really. smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:13 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Not really. smile

lulz

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:14 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He should have been banned a year ago...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:15 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by LORD B
thats harsh,its no way qauns fault,nvr did not respect anyone opinion on anything.and if anyone didnt agree with, he would just bash and insult,being unable to keep his temper in check is no one fault but his own.baddabing gave enough warning which he ignored.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:20 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Him, Quanchi and Badabing should've been banned a long time ago

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 07:36 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

First off because another poster gets banned permanently when I wasnt even around and yet somehow you blame me. I mean what gives man. Is it my fault people get cancer as well. Someone sent me the link to this and I am stunned that I was mentioned at the reason he got banned.

I mean I didnt want him to get banned and hadnt reported him. How many times must I say this. Seriously man no one and I mean no one falls for this crap you are starting here. I mean grow up.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by llagrok
Him, Quanchi and Badabing should've been banned a long time ago
Why?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by kevdude
Is he banned for good? I don't think he should be banned for good since most of the time Quanchi usually goes way over bming DC characters then Nvr who's a loyal DC fan and kinda gets overprotective of them, but Q knows how Nvr will act and still does it. Blame shouldn't be lent out to just one person if its done fair. erm
So if I lay into a fictional comic book character that gives someone the right to lay into the poster. What are you talking about. And another thing nver got into with mr master,king kandy,bran,soler, and everyone else who disputed what he said. So please dont lump this all on me. People have to be held accountable for their actions. He bashed left and right and was way outta line. I didnt want him permabanned but he did this to himself.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:40 AM
FearOfBlood

I thought only hulk fans got banned here. It's the only reason hulk loses many debates.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 11:51 AM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote:
I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

A bad one.

Nowdays, there are very few people who care to actually debate on the vs forum, and Nvr was one of them.

And what's up with Nvr being banned permanently yet people such as fearofblood, 2damnloud and the like still being active ?

Despite the fact that sometimes he used an inappropriate language, he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 12:12 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote