KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » WWH power level

WWH power level
Started by: FearOfBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FearOfBlood

WWH power level

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,164020.0.html

Hulks relative anger/power levels

Greg Pak from News Rama.

nrama: With the destruction of the craft that transported Hulk to Sakaar- did Hulk absorb another healthy dose of radiation?

GP: Yes, indeed. When he hits the planet for World War Hulk, he'll be angrier and stronger than the marvel heroes have ever seen him.

WWH Prolouge: Once the the Warbound recognize the threat of the Hulks unbridled savagrey to themselves as well as a possible weakness for the heroes to exploit in the HUlk, Hiroim leads Hulk through meditation practices that hone and tame the Hulks anger. (this point is crucial to the rest of the series.)
At the conclusion of those practices

Hiroim states "the meditation has focused his inner self, as it were. And his anger is bridled, bu no less potent" WWH prolouge

Dr. Strange " He's never been angrier. So he's never been stronger." WWH 1

Beast "I've fought Hulk several times. And I've never seen him like this. This is not "wounded child" Hulk. This is not "barroom brawler" HUlk. This is Hulk fueled by so much rage, he could destroy everything in his path" WWH/X-men 1

Proff X "Im-Impossible. Hulks mind has always been unique...difficult to control. But I've never encountered anything like this. The rage...like an elemental force. I can't overcome it. and the feedback is enveloping everyone." (when Proff tries and fails to put HUlk down mentally) WWH/X-men 1

Henry Gyrich "And this time he's madder than he's ever been which means he's stronger than he's ever been" AI 5

Hulk . "I'll let you in on a little secret Ryker...I'm stronger now. using leader tricks ain't gonna cut it. Not even close" Gamma corps 3

Characters Hulk beatdown/overpowered. Solo.

Sentry Beat him down in direct Battle.
Dr. Strange tricked by Hulk. Hulk was able to crush his hands on the astral plane. Later, he beat down a Zom powered Strange when given an opportunity via distaction.
Black Bolt- (off panel, may also have been a skrull-beat to a pulp.)
Ironman- (in an armor that the OHBMU listed as his most powerful, while referencing his Odin powered armor-beat to a pulp)
Juggernaut depending on how you interperet, could have slowed down or even temporarily stopped he forward progress-BFR)
Ghost Rider- (while under control by Johnny Blaze Hulk K.O.s him. Under his own contorl, Hulk sustains a massive hell fire blast from GR. GR decides to leave as its not his fight)
Hercules- (Hercules didn't appear to want to fight after he got Hulks attention.)
She HUlk -casual on shot slam
Ares- casual one shot smash
Doc Samson-off panel. took at least one shot.
Proff X psionic backlash
White Queen
Human torch
Thing 1 shot.
Invisble girl (causes her to pass out to exertion)
Mr. Fantastic
Collossus- embarrassed, and deformed his arms.
Wolverine-at least 3 different times.
Cyclops
Shadowcat
Beast
Rage
Trauma
Surge
Hellion
Rockslide
X-23
Sand
Elixir
Darwin
Wolfsbane
Syrn
Warpath
Monet
Guido
Nightcrawler
Heptzibah
Grey
Griffin
Mess
Mr. Gideon
Prodigy
Ant-man
Meik
Namora
Angel
46 characters in all. 12-15 of which might be top tiers depending on where you draw the line and where you rank some lesser knows (gamma corps). Although in terms of any of the top tiers that might be elite, there are "questions" surounding the HUlks "wins".

ATTACKS OF RESPECTABLE SHEER POWER THAT FAILED AGAINST HULK

I only list attacks that I think might give top tiers some issues...

-Hulk sustains Black Bolts whisper at close range and stays down for no more than a few moments. (1 panel)

-Hulk sustains the Human Torch going full Nova with little problem.

-Hulk sustains a massive blast of Hellfire from Ghost Rider without injury. Appears to cause him pain however.

-Hulk sustains Cyclops full force optic blasts for several panels with minimal damage.

-Hulk sustains a massive full body ram and punch from an unleashed Sentry.

-Hulk sustains several blows from Sentry

-Hulk sustains Sentrys unleashed power in the form of energy.

- Hulk is largley uneffected by numerous blows from class 90-100s. Collossus, Thing, She-Hulk, MegaIronman, Guido w/Hulks own force, Doc Samson. While Thing and She-Hulk were depicted as drawing blood, the Hulks own dameanor did not change. as if he didn't notice the blows.

-Hercules caught a distracted Hulk with a double axe handle haymaker, knocking Hulk down. But by next panel Hulks good to fight.

-Hulk sustains several blows from a fully empowered Juggernaut.

-Hulk is repeatedly punched by a Zom empowered Dr. Strange and not put down.

-Hulk sustains adamantium blades to eyes from both Wolverine and X-23

- Hulk sustains Vibranium blades to the shoulders by Warpath

-Hulk sustains a massive rain of adamantium bullets and shrapnel. He is also shot directly in the eye by adamantium munitions.

-Hulk sustains adamantium spikes to the back of the skull by MegaIronman.

Methods attempted on HUlk besides sheer power

Mental attempts

Proff X tries to put Hulk down mentally. It back fires. WWH/X-men 1.

WhiteQueen is innefectual vs Hulk mentally. WWh/X-men 3

Shield employs a nueral harpoon, but get no results. IM 20

Shield employs esper units in an attempt to read Hulks mind. Because of so much rage, they get heavy interference but can pick some things up. IM 20

Dr. Strange cannot get into the Hulks head unless the Hulk himself opens up the opportunity. WWH-2

Energy manipulation

Darwin attempts to drain Hulk of his gamma energy, but there is too much. WWH/X-men 3

Shield employs a gamma inhibitor cannon against the HUlk, but he is uneffected. IM 20.

Reed Richards attempts to synthasize Sentrys energy to calm the Hulk down. It is ineffective. WWH-2

molecular/invasive attacks

Scorpion uses a specially designed Gamma irradiated thallim poision that mutates as Hulk tries to fight it. The more Hulks healing factor works against it, the stronger that poision becomes.
Hulk overwhelms the posion with the help of Amadesu Cho's goading. IH 110 HfH 13

Elixir tries to overload Hulks healing factor with his full power "death touch". It momentarily works, but Hulk overcomes while Elixir is drained of power. WWH/X-men 1

Shadowcat molecular fuses Hulk into the ground. While HUlk is in extreme pain, after a few panels he is able to free himself. WWH/X-men 2

Syrn attempts to keep Hulk off balance with sonics, while it does appear to hurt him, Hulk puts a stop to it. WWH/X-men 3

Prodigy of Gamma corps used Leader tech and old HULk DNA to creat a toxin that would attackthe Hulks genectic structure. Devolving the Hulk to previous power levels. Eventually returning the Hulk to his original Grey form. Allowing Grey to break Hulks neck. After several pages, Hulk overcomes the genectic manipulaiton. Gamma corps 3-4

Ant-man attempts to damage Hulk from the inside, during Hulks fight with IM. He seemed to have 0 effect on HULK. Antman 10

Ironman attempts to use nano inhibitors. But it appears that attempt was sabotaged.

How powerful Hulk was in the mind of the writer, Greg Pak

Mohammad Zaki: How strong is Hercules compared to the Hulk in World War Hulk?

GP: In “Incredible Hulk” #107, Herc delivered a few monumental blows to the Green Goliath but then pretty much got pounded into the ground. Now it’s possible that Herc heroically let Hulk pummel him to make a point -- that not everyone on Earth was out to fight the Hulk. Which could mean that Hulk and Herc never did fully establish who’s the strongest. But by the end of “World War Hulk,” the Hulk grew so insanely powerful that I’d be hard pressed to imagine even the Lion of Olympus standing up to him for long.

MZ: Since Thor has the Odinforce and is more powerful than his father, is he stronger than the Green Scar?

GP: All I can say is that if I were Thor, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the Sentry’s place during the climactic battle in “World War Hulk” #5.

AGdAV: Second, in the last moments, when Hulk released his real fury, causing massive destruction and blowing energy from his body, who could stop it? I meant, what heroes could stop it? Superman, maybe?

Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness.

(all these quotes come from comic talk with Greg Pak on the broken frontier website).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:06 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

WWH power level

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, I vote we ban FearOfBlood on the grounds of Terminal Idiocy and Ignoring Mods.

All in favour ?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:11 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
makbuns
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ban him and maybe Ill leave. We don't want that. sad

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:16 PM
makbuns is currently offline Click here to Send makbuns a Private Message Find more posts by makbuns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

A ban for talking about WWH power level ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

where is the rule "talk about the hulk and you will get a ban" ?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:18 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
makbuns
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and BTW your a ****ing retard.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:18 PM
makbuns is currently offline Click here to Send makbuns a Private Message Find more posts by makbuns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
makbuns
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

This counts as trolling idiot. The mod says. You are dumb as ****.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:21 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

When you talk about hulk it results in arguments and terminal idiocy.

Mostly on your part.

Digi also pretty much told you to cut this kind of bullshit out, yet you continue.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

at this thread
do you have an inferiority complex about the hulk?
why didnt you post this in the hulk thread.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:23 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
makbuns
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes to dumb to know there is one

the forum would be better if he was banned

but he would sock again

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

ALL HULK RELATED TOPICS BELONG IN THE HULK THREAD, THAT IS THE HUB THREAD, DON'T YOU READ!!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Re: WWH power level

Originally posted by grey fox
(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, I vote we ban FearOfBlood on the grounds of Terminal Idiocy and Ignoring Mods.

All in favour ?

I agree with this motion.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by makbuns
hes to dumb to know there is one

the forum would be better if he was banned

but he would sock again

Takes one to know one right? eek!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

For you, there should be....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:35 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Put AJ on ignore guys, or just do it by not reading his tripe.

As for FearofBlood, I've told you multiple times that every times you get a boner for Hulk doesn't mean you can make a thread to propagate your opinion. Keep it to the Hulk discussion thread.

And since this is about the 3rd time I've had to close a thread like this in about a week, consider this your official warning.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:48 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote