KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

I'm not a fan of the Secret Invasion storyline. Lord knows, this will be a continuity mess. Characters' entire histories may be wiped out.

Look at Blackbolt.....

As thus there are several characters I hope aren't affected by this nonsense....

1) Emma Frost. I hope she's not a Skrull. If she is, lord knows they'll say "she never reformed, she was replaced a long time ago, she's still a villain!" That would really, really suck.

2) Colossus. This would f*ck up Joss Whedon's Astonishing run. Lord knows, it's the best X-Men run we've had in awhile....

3) She-Hulk. Dan Slott's run would be ruined. Nuff' said....

4) Cyclops. Don't mess with Whedon's work, dammit!

Anyone else?

God I hope Storm is a Skrull though. That would be a nice retcon to her awful marriage to Black Panther....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 06:34 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm not a fan of the Secret Invasion storyline. Lord knows, this will be a continuity mess. Characters' entire histories may be wiped out.

Look at Blackbolt.....

As thus there are several characters I hope aren't affected by this nonsense....

1) Emma Frost. I hope she's not a Skrull. If she is, lord knows they'll say "she never reformed, she was replaced a long time ago, she's still a villain!" That would really, really suck.

2) Colossus. This would f*ck up Joss Whedon's Astonishing run. Lord knows, it's the best X-Men run we've had in awhile....

Anyone else?

God I hope Storm is a Skrull though. That would be a nice retcon to her awful marriage to Black Panther....

Totally agree on all fronts... any of those turning out to be skrulls would be so f*cked up...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 06:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Look at Blackbolt.....

Anyone else?

Welcome back.

Thor would be pretty horrible even though its not very likely.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 06:40 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

The Red Hulk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 06:42 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Tony Stark

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:08 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i hope hank pym doesnt turn out to be one... he finally puts the stigma of beating janet behind him, and saves the president's life, it'd suck if it wasn't him...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Mar-Vell.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:12 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Hercules has been bad ass, he better not be one.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:14 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Look at Blackbolt.....

Anyone else?

I agree with all of those. I'll add Jessica Jones to the list - f*cking up her marriage to Luke Cage would be chickensh*t, and I won't be happy. miffed Dont - Do - It...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Last edited by roughrider on Feb 19th, 2008 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:23 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:23 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by pr1983
i hope hank pym doesnt turn out to be one... he finally puts the stigma of beating janet behind him, and saves the president's life, it'd suck if it wasn't him...

laughing

Iron-man- "Note to self, Hank's being weird. No depression, no wife beating, no personality disorders. All his actions....it's.......heroic.....

........I must add him to the list of skrull suspects."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

[/B]

That was my first choice. They have done wonders with the character to just ruin it now.

Iron Man: While not my favorite character, I understand his motivations. The character has come a long way and making him a skrull would be plain stupid.

Phoenix: Too easy/lazy of an excuse just to bring her back.

Originally posted by willRules
laughing

Iron-man- "Note to self, Hank's being weird. No depression, no wife beating, no personality disorders. All his actions....it's.......heroic.....

........I must add him to the list of skrull suspects."

Plus he got some from Tigra! Real Hank was too much of a punk to get some from her. Unles she a ho!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Plus he got some from Tigra! Real Hank was too much of a punk to get some from her. Unles she a ho!

She's a ho, even Moon Knight has had a whack at her

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Originally posted by King_Mungi
She's a ho, even Moon Knight has had a whack at her

Nevermind then! A skrull wouldnt go for a ho! No challenge there.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:11 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Re: Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Nevermind then! A skrull wouldnt go for a ho! No challenge there.

Skrulls have fine taste. They like port or brandy, not any alcoholic beverage. Also, they won't settle for any wood, it must be mahogany wood..........

.....from Switzerland.....

.....made by the finest Lebanese Carpenter Elves

no expression

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Lebanese Carpenter Elves

We had some of those under our deck. Really fecking hard to get rid of.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

spiderman and wolverine simply becuases it bee a dumb way to recontt there down grades

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:48 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Spiderman. It would be retarded to try and retcon their way out of an earlier retcon.

Maybe after that there will be a third retcon saying he was only pretending to be a skrull.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:53 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Skrulls have fine taste. They like port or brandy, not any alcoholic beverage. Also, they won't settle for any wood, it must be mahogany wood..........

.....from Switzerland.....

.....made by the finest Lebanese Carpenter Elves

no expression

Or cheap "fur".

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:19 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We had some of those under our deck. Really fecking hard to get rid of.

Ah you see the problem? You had regular Lebanese Carpenter Elves, you need the...

finest

...Lebanese Carpenter Elves.

Or cheap "fur".

It must be from a boar that has killed several Kree soldiers no expression

Or failing that, the skin of Justin Timberlake after his decapitation yes

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:25 AM