KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Don't worry my friends, life is worth living again....

Don't worry my friends, life is worth living again....
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Don't worry my friends, life is worth living again....

Nope I'm not talking about that Thai bride who doesn't speak a word of English so there's the slim chance she'll marry me, I'm talking about this......

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=154269

For people who don't know who the secret six are, they originally formed in a tie in miniseries to infinite crisis. It was hands down the best tie in series and a really fun read. They then went on to appear in a couple of issues of Birds of Prey and then got another six issue miniseries that was almost enjoyable as the infinite crisis tie in (which still equates to very good) so naturally I can't wait for this to come out!!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:09 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Very nice i shall look out for this.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Veddy Good! Lookin forward to tis series. smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm glad they are keeping the core cast of Catman, Deadshot, Scandal and Ragdoll....although it'd be nice to see Cheshire back.

Anyone have any thoughts as to the identity of the femme fatale joinig the team, Gail Simone mentioned in her interview?

Old Post May 1st, 2008 11:27 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Rumour has it that there will be another felinesque cat person on the team in addition to Catman and the mysterious Bat villain might be Bane.....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 10:25 PM