KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Cool comic book pages

Cool comic book pages
Started by: Darth Putte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Putte

Cool comic book pages

Hi!
I need some help! I am going to do a tapestry on a wall, and I am going to use singled out comicbook pages to do it. So what I would like to ask for is if people could post single pages that contain stunning artwork, action, dialog and such!

The pages are to be out of context, like this:
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4972/ex045.jpg (taken from the hulk respect thread.)
I´ve been looking around the respect-forum for some pages myself but since my comic-knowledge is somewhat limited I know people will probably be able to do better!

Just a random page in somewhat good definition that has some superstrength or superanything in it.
Marvel and DC characters are preferred but the artwork is the important thing, so I wont say no to a good looking spawn page.

The pages are going to be printed in natural "comicbook-size", so if anyone has any tips on how to do the composition in photoshop they are all welcome!

So the important stuff is action, resolution and randomness! =)

Thanks a bunch!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 07:25 PM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 08:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Credit for those scans goes to whoever posted them years ago in the Civil War thread yes

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 08:32 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

Thanks, the one where cap jumps out of the shield airforce is under thought.

The photoshop thing was harder than I thought... Does anyone have any tips on how to get a good sense of how big your picture is?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:10 PM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

Bumping cause my imagination has run out.

Anybody has any tips on how to do the collage? Since the pics are in different sizes it takes a lot of time just redoing the size... Any program availble that speeds things up?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 09:36 AM