KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Your evil twin..

Your evil twin..
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Your evil twin..

Imagine that you have an evil twin, long lost brother, evil clone doesnt matter who wants to destroy your life. You cant choose not to have an evil twin but you get to choose the kind of evil he'll be.

Choose between:

a) Joker evil (haunting you, coming up with some crazy plans to hurt you etc)
b) Carnage evil (chasing you around with an axe trying to cut your head off)
c) Green Goblin evil (a little bit of both crazy plannng and chasing you around with an axe thing)

Well? evil face

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 10:58 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

For long time readers of WD posts....you guys know I should not be here.

Let's make sure he stays lock up.

(btw I get Joker)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
For long time readers of WD posts....you guys know I should not be here.

Let's make sure he stays lock up.

ninja

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:48 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

carnage evil.

I'll kill him and then make sweet sweet lovin to his crazy nympho wife down by the fire.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:14 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Joker-imight stand a chance if it came down to a fist fight

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 07:23 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what if you're your own evil twin?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Carnage evil... he wouldn't last very long in the real world.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:36 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Carnage.

Either someone else locks him up or I kick his ass in a climatic fight.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:38 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'd probably go the Angel/Angelous route. Completely still myself in every way except for an utterly complete lack of all conscience and inhibitions.

I mean just think about it, the things we are really truly capable of contemplating can be pretty extremely sick n twisted. At least in the deepest most secretive parts of our minds, if only for a instant. Wither we're willing to admit it or not. Now just imagine if we no longer had either our consciences, inhibitions or just fear of repercussions to stop us. Can you even imagine what you'd think of if you followed your darkest thoughts to most extreme extents?

The truly most dangerous of us are the ones that can turn darkness like that into an art from and not hesitate to continue it!

One of my favorite quotes from Angel. -"No, I'll know I can trust you when you have to kill me, and you do!"-
I really don't want anyone to hesitate to kill me if I somehow was turned into something like that.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 12:39 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Entity
I'd probably go the Angel/Angelous route. Completely still myself in every way except for an utterly complete lack of all conscience and inhibitions.

I mean just think about it, the things we are really truly capable of contemplating can be pretty extremely sick n twisted. At least in the deepest most secretive parts of our minds, if only for a instant. Wither we're willing to admit it or not. Now just imagine if we no longer had either our consciences, inhibitions or just fear of repercussions to stop us. Can you even imagine what you'd think of if you followed your darkest thoughts to most extreme extents?

The truly most dangerous of us are the ones that can turn darkness like that into an art from and not hesitate to continue it!

One of my favorite quotes from Angel. -"No, I'll know I can trust you when you have to kill me, and you do!"-
I really don't want anyone to hesitate to kill me if I somehow was turned into something like that.

hopefully you wouldnt have the same curse angel did.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 12:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by -Pr-
hopefully you wouldnt have the same curse angel did.
Yea, I always loved how they always made out like everyone thought it was sex that caused him to lose it but really it was just complete happiness. He didn't lose his soul again by having sex with Buffy, he lost it because he woke up next to her and was completely content. For a moment he had finally moved past all the guilt of all the horror he'd committed.

I finally have that now. For the first time a girl I feel is everything I could ever want and truly believe she feels the same for me. Would make perfect sense and be just my luck to get a curse like that now! roll eyes (sarcastic)

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:23 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Entity
Yea, I always loved how they always made out like everyone thought it was sex that caused him to lose it but really it was just complete happiness. He didn't lose his soul again by having sex with Buffy, he lost it because he woke up next to her and was completely content. For a moment he had finally moved past all the guilt of all the horror he'd committed.

I finally have that now. For the first time a girl I feel is everything I could ever want and truly believe she feels the same for me. Would make perfect sense and be just my luck to get a curse like that now! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud aye.

and there was the werewolf chick too. angel did all right for himself lol...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:23 PM
Deadline

Carnage, easier to deal with.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:59 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote