KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine: The Best There Is

Wolverine: The Best There Is
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine: The Best There Is

Finally the announcement of the second Wolverine title that will be filling the void of the canceled Wolverine titles Origins, V3, Weapon X and First Class.

Written by Charlie Huston and art by Juan Jose Ryp (drool!!!)? Ummm.... yes please! Along side Jason Aaron's Wolverine v4 this relaunch of the Wolverine line is shaping up to be absolutely fantastic. All this and there is still a Neal Adams Wolverine project to be announced. This could be the best decade of Wolverine titles ever.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=27114
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/wol...ton-100712.html

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:39 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'm interested, something pretty fresh for the character

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:54 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

A Neal Adams project coming too? Happy Dance

It's like getting Pink Floyd to perform at your summer barbecue!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 04:00 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Wolverine: The Best There Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Finally the announcement of the second Wolverine title that will be filling the void of the canceled Wolverine titles Origins, V3, Weapon X and First Class.

I just heard on ET the other day that they cast Beast for Xmen first class......

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 04:20 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Can't wait.

Reminds me of that demon from Revolver one-shot...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 09:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

^^^Exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at the new pictures. Dunno if there is a link there or not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 01:19 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wait, they canceled Origins and Weapon X? THat's sad. That psycho brain surgeon from Weapon X had a lot of potential. Excited for the new title. Although "the best there is" is kinda old... erm

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 02:26 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Wait, they canceled Origins and Weapon X? THat's sad. That psycho brain surgeon from Weapon X had a lot of potential. Excited for the new title. Although "the best there is" is kinda old... erm

Origins is ending soon. Same with Weapon X, but Aaron will continue writing Wolverine (v4 relaunch), so don't worry, Rot will be back sooner or later.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 04:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Nice! He was a great villain, really got to Logan.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 04:36 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wow, I can't believe they actually titled it, the best there is.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 04:38 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

We shall see.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 05:24 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wolverine isn't Bret the Hitman Hart but he is Canadian

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 05:38 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote