KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Check Out Thors Family Tree

Check Out Thors Family Tree
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Check Out Thors Family Tree

i got this from a respect thread

(please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

How does bor figure into that?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:33 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Bor would be the line above the top one.

It's still not perfect. Thanos & Eros, father isn't some unnamed brother of Zeus, it's Alars. And wasn't he the brother of Cronos?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:51 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

That geneology is total bullshit. It gets the mythologoical Chronos confalted with the Eternal Kronos.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:56 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
That geneology is total bullshit. It gets the mythologoical Chronos confalted with the Eternal Kronos.
they were orignally the same being, and even after the retcon it was still refrenced.. confused

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 07:34 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by roughrider
Bor would be the line above the top one.

It's still not perfect. Thanos & Eros, father isn't some unnamed brother of Zeus, it's Alars. And wasn't he the brother of Cronos?

No A'lars was Kronos' son, but Cartesian Doubt is right that the confusion is coming from the fact that Cronus and Kronos are two different characters.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 07:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How does bor figure into that?
the line above the top line, it wouldnt work with him since gaea is also bors grandmother

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 07:40 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Is it me or does Gaia sleep around? wink

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 05:32 AM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they were orignally the same being, and even after the retcon it was still refrenced.. confused

Man you no damn well they are two different beings mad !

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 07:15 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wait so Thor is Thanos' uncle??? What the f**k?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 08:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by SamZED
Wait so Thor is Thanos' uncle??? What the f**k?

If that tree were correct I'd want to say he was Thanos's First Cousin Once Removed...or something like that.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 02:57 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by vince_slice
Is it me or does Gaia sleep around? wink

She's Thor mother, but also apparently his great-great grandmother.
wink
(Interbreeding doesn't matter if you're in the godly realm of power)
Because above Odin is Bor; above Bor is Tiwaz. And Gaea must have birthed him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 05:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Originally posted by roughrider
She's Thor mother, but also apparently his great-great grandmother.
wink
(Interbreeding doesn't matter if you're in the godly realm of power)
Because above Odin is Bor; above Bor is Tiwaz. And Gaea must have birthed him.

I feel like I've just been mind-****ed.

Are you telling me Odin slept with his own grandmother? To birth Thor? I hope Thor doesn't continue the tradition.

Last edited by One-Punch on Dec 17th, 2010 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 07:28 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
If that tree were correct I'd want to say he was Thanos's First Cousin Once Removed...or something like that.
well orignally cronous was the greek titan who went to moon and birthed those moon titans, it was retconned but then again it was refrenced after the retcon

I have returned

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 07:39 PM
the Darkone

Kronus/ Nebula of the Eternals his the Father of Zuras, Alars and grandfather to Thena , Thanos Eros that's it. Cronos is Zues, Hades, Neptune Father and half brother to Atum the God Eater, Thor, everbody else.

They are two different beings with different Origins Cronos Father to the Olympians and Kronus Father to the Eternals who was made by the Celestials!

Last edited by the Darkone on Dec 17th, 2010 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 07:48 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Thanos should be of no relation to Thor or any Godly pantheon, since the origin of the Eternals is traced back to the experiments done by the Celestials, and not the birthing work of Gaea.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 08:09 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

again, they originally were related to the gods it was retconned later on in comics and then refrenced again

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Dec 17th, 2010 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 08:33 PM
the Darkone

where is this evidence? They are two different Uranus one the Father of Cronus and the other Uranos is the Father of Eternals.

Is there anything from marvel that can prove it? if not this thread is over.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 09:58 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

does anyone read my post?

I have returned

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 10:08 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

embarrasment Thor's my uncle!!!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 10:27 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote