Small gods for a small world. Let me explain why, the Asgardians have no realm anymore...The realm 'eternal' was kind of hyperbole as 'eternal' it was not. Hercules, a 'skyfather' does not live in the sky. Bohr and Thor two 'skyfathers' in full on combat barely wrecked a few city blocks. Why are Marvels pantheons.... So 'small'.
(1) When did you get the idea Hercules was a Skyfather? You attain Skyfather level when you rule your pantheon. Did I miss something?
(2) Wasn't Thor trying to restrain a deranged Bor, before he would have done any greater damage in New York? Restraint means just that.
(3) Are you taking the word Skyfather too literally? Just because it's in the direction of the sky one must go to reach Asgard in the old days, or Olympus.
(4) Are you trying to say something about the pantheons at DC Comics? The same Skyfathers that get owned by Darkseid when he's in a conquering mood...but then Darkseid gets to look like a chump against a herald level being like Superman?
(5) Then again, Superman would get totally owned by Odin at Marvel Comics. I'm not even going to bother listing the great feats performed by Odin; it's too long a list.
(6) Or are you just looking to stir things up, being a troll?
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).
"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison