KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who can Tempo defeat?

Who can Tempo defeat?
Started by: KJ Stewart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Who can Tempo defeat?

I'm very curious to know more about the Marvel mutant character "Tempo".

I'm aware that she can use an ability of sorts to manipulate time, to the extent that she can speed herself or others up, and can also slow opponents down.

But what kind of level is she at? Does she have any combat abilities? Could she defeat Quicksilver, for instance?

As a side note, I'd be very appreciative if anyone could either post scans of her in action (using those powers specifically, rather than just standing or running) or if anyone could point me in the direction of such scans (her gallery at ComicVine, for example, is pretty poor).

Many thanks!

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post May 12th, 2011 02:03 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

I'm still interested in this if anyone's kind enough to help.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post May 13th, 2011 02:29 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyron fo real
Restricted

Account Restricted

tempon can stop any liquid based character like hydro

Old Post May 13th, 2011 03:01 PM
Tyron fo real is currently offline Click here to Send Tyron fo real a Private Message Find more posts by Tyron fo real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KJ Stewart
I'm still interested in this if anyone's kind enough to help.

Did she not stop time at the end of Messiah Complex? That allowed Amelia Vought to snatch Xavier and the rest of the Acolytes to escape. I'd say she can stop time and stab a lot of people in the back.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 03:11 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Originally posted by Tyron fo real
tempon can stop any liquid based character like hydro

Well that's... not right.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Did she not stop time at the end of Messiah Complex? That allowed Amelia Vought to snatch Xavier and the rest of the Acolytes to escape. I'd say she can stop time and stab a lot of people in the back.

Yeah she did.

I'm hoping someone has some printed evidence (i.e. scans) of what she can do.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 04:02 PM
Badabing
Karen

This isn't really a vs thread. Moving to the comic books forum.

There is a questions thread also.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 13th, 2011 04:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Badabing
This isn't really a vs thread. Moving to the comic books forum.

There is a questions thread also.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Old Post May 14th, 2011 01:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote