KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Walking Dead on Kindle?

The Walking Dead on Kindle?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Question The Walking Dead on Kindle?

Does anyone know how, where or if you can get The Walking Dead comic, particularly "The Walking Dead: Compendium One" on a kindle?

I'm wanting to get my girlfriend a great gift for christmas but don't really know what she wants and this is my best idea so far. I know she loves to read and is really into the AMC Walking Dead TV series and has mentioned she'd be interested in checking them out even thou she's never read many comic books. She's curious about kindle's and e reader stuff and I know she loves angry birds.

So I'm thinking my best bet is a new kindle fire and I'd love to go ahead and get her The Walking Dead: Compendium One to go with it as a great little starter book to get her into using it.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 10:14 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Check your messages.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Planning on getting my girlfriend a e-reader for xmas n wonder which is better the kindle fire or Nook color for $200. How do they compare n what's the differences between them?

Or is it really worth an extra $50 for the Nook tablet? What are the advantages of it to account for the extra $?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:12 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote