KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » If you could be any character for one day, who would you be?

If you could be any character for one day, who would you be?
Started by: tests

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tests

If you could be any character for one day, who would you be?

Who would you pick? From comics, to anime, to television characters, movies etc

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 02:49 AM
tests is currently offline Click here to Send tests a Private Message Find more posts by tests Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Iron Fist

I'd go around terraforming barren planets to be full of life and such. That's so they could see my ultimate masterpiece; Where I align the stars to look like a giant chi fist punching a dragon viewable from any planet in the known universe.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 04:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thor, I want to know how it feels to get koed.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:34 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pre-reboot Green Arrow.
Post-reboot Bruce Wayne.
Pre-X-Men 500 Cyclops.
Pre-punching-bag Thor.
DCNU Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Did you chose DCNU Supes over new earth because you wouldn't be married to Lois?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:45 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

TOAA, then I'd extend that day into infinity.

Being a little more ambitious, and remaining within the Marvel 616 Universe, I'd be Surfer - just explore the whole universe in a few seconds, then goof off for the day with his powers. Meld with a star for an hour, disperse my consciousness across a planet (maybe across a hot women's synchronised swim team), create weird elements and oh yeah, KO Thor just for the hell of it.

Ultimately, it'd be insanely thrilling to be Hulk for a day, without the guilt and consequences. Annihilate Rulk and the military, permanently kill off The Illuminati (well, Reed, Stark and Xavier really) and then kill Thor just to prove to him that he never really had a chance back in the day (if he thinks his luck is bad now, he should remember the savage KOing he got), nevermind now that Hulk doesn't have the internal conflict going on. Oh and then I'd sign over a bunch of BannerTech patents to me ... not sure how well IP can transcend the fourth wall, but it's worth a shot.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 06:48 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Dr. Doom.

Everyone would be phucked, tbh.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 07:10 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Did you chose DCNU Supes over new earth because you wouldn't be married to Lois?

Actually no; at least, not primarily. I picked him because I like the idea of a younger, rawer character. He's not at that whole "apple pie" stage yet.

I like that whole "I'm taking on an army of Parademons, everyone thinks I'm awesome and I don't give a ****" aspect we saw of him in JL.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 07:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by janus77
TOAA, then I'd extend that day into infinity.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 08:58 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...something something time manipulation loophole.

Which is negated by making it a "relative" day, regardless of time shenanigans.

Then it probably doesn't matter. If any of us picked a relatively powerful power set, we'd spend the whole day either trying not to die or trying not to kill anyone by accident. I'd pick Batman and assume it includes his riches. Then I'd buy a bunch of awesome stuff, hoping it stayed with me after the day was over.

If it didn't, I'd just call a press conference with a "really important announcement." Then I'd fart into the microphone and laugh uncontrollably, before high-fiving my bikini-clad assistant.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 9th, 2012 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 02:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Power Girl.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 02:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Excluding time manipulating characters and superheroines with generously sized boobies...

I'd pick one of any number of super-geniuses and use that day to create tons of awesome shit I'd use for the days when I wasn't a super-genius.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 03:13 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Digi
...something something time manipulation loophole.

Which is negated by making it a "relative" day, regardless of time shenanigans.

Then it probably doesn't matter. If any of us picked a relatively powerful power set, we'd spend the whole day either trying not to die or trying not to kill anyone by accident. I'd pick Batman and assume it includes his riches. Then I'd buy a bunch of awesome stuff, hoping it stayed with me after the day was over.

If it didn't, I'd just call a press conference with a "really important announcement." Then I'd fart into the microphone and laugh uncontrollably, before high-fiving my bikini-clad assistant.

you're in a comic universe for "a day", why would you care about killing people?

also, TOAA transcends the comic - being representative of the creator/company behind the comic - and reaches right into our real world. So, yeah ... I'd just hire myself to be the Chairman for Life, of Marvel.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 03:30 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Its annoying when characters get killed for no reason.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 03:48 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by janus77
you're in a comic universe for "a day", why would you care about killing people?

also, TOAA transcends the comic - being representative of the creator/company behind the comic - and reaches right into our real world. So, yeah ... I'd just hire myself to be the Chairman for Life, of Marvel.

The latter kinda invalidates the spirit of the OP. Obviously we'd take the loophole if possible, but that's less fun for discussion.

The former...is evil. Do I really need to explain why killing someone would be bad in any universe?

So anyway, I'm sticking with my press conference fart. Epic lulz right there.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 04:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I'd still chose Surfer. And maybe I'd go into DCU and hook-up with Power Girl, Wonder Woman and - given my indifference to morality in comics - Supergirl!

Oh and ofcourse I'd kill Superman, Lex Luthor, Toy Man etc etc... but that's only the morning.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:12 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Reed Richards. I would then proceed to create something that allows me to gain whatever power I would want that will never go away!

Total Invincibility btw.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:16 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dr light blink

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:22 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tests

ok lets take off that one day limit. If you could be any character for LIFE!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:28 PM
tests is currently offline Click here to Send tests a Private Message Find more posts by tests Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by tests
ok lets take off that one day limit. If you could be any character for LIFE!

Reed Richards or Banner.
Either one could invent powers to rival anyone else, if the need arose, plus Banner's always got Hulk.

Reed's got a fine setup with the FF, lackeys, totty, genius daughter and an abstract-ish son...

Hulk's got Skaar and ... indestructible pants.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 05:33 PM