KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Universe/Multiverse busters.

Universe/Multiverse busters.
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Universe/Multiverse busters.

Which:- Heralds, Transtiers, & Sky Fathers can possibly one shot or destroy a universe or even multiverse, If any?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 06:20 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Sorry Edit : forgot to mention and I'll add to the list:- Elder Gods!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 06:47 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Odin , during his battle with Seth and Infinity , threatened to destroy the universe/continuum or some such sh1t iirc .

Heralds and trans characters can't destroy universes/multiverses under their own power imo .

As far as Elder Gods are concerned , the Limbo deities whom Legion annihilated , were mentioned to be universal threats by the narrative . Don't know whether that counts though .

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 07:21 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang is mid herald and he has destroyed universes.

(Yes, I just bumped Kang up to mid-herald while nobody watched)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 07:46 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Under his own power ?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 08:25 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

With his own tech, yes wink

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 08:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What GodKiller said, for the most part.

The tiers thread was always sans prep. Kang ain't busting universes without some ridiculously lopsided prep.

Kang got used in a high meta tourney one time. Without prep, mid-herald is dubious. Just sayin...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 01:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Those levels are generally below the power of one-shot universe busting.

Someone like Odin, if no one tried to oppose him (i.e. Galactus, Celestials, Eternity, Abstracts) could probably seriously screw over the universe, as in kill all life in it, crush all the galaxies, and basically make the place uninhabitable if he was to fully cut loose with his power, but I don't think he could just go BAM and suddenly no more universe. You need at least Cosmic Cube level power to do that.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 03:41 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Those levels are generally below the power of one-shot universe busting.

Someone like Odin, if no one tried to oppose him (i.e. Galactus, Celestials, Eternity, Abstracts) could probably seriously screw over the universe, as in kill all life in it, crush all the galaxies, and basically make the place uninhabitable if he was to fully cut loose with his power, but I don't think he could just go BAM and suddenly no more universe. You need at least Cosmic Cube level power to do that.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 03:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
What GodKiller said, for the most part.

The tiers thread was always sans prep. Kang ain't busting universes without some ridiculously lopsided prep.

Kang got used in a high meta tourney one time. Without prep, mid-herald is dubious. Just sayin...

The mid-herald thing was just an accident, I typed it by mistake and then I decided to leave it there for the funs, he's low herald stick out tongue

And yes, obviously Kang needs some high amount of prep to kill an universe, and may I add, he does it not because of his "power" but because time manipulation messes up with universal constants pretty bad.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 01:34 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Waverider destroyed a universe under his own power.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 01:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

By altering past events, WR effectively stopped Monarch's universe from ever existing. Realistically, any being capable of traveling through, and manipulating, time should be able to duplicate that feat... But it's still 'universe busting', I suppose...

However, that feat is also much different than a character busting a universe with an offensive energy blast, or somesuch.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 03:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

The Phoenix Force

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 04:46 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote