KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Greg Pak & Jae Lee On "batman/superman"

Greg Pak & Jae Lee On "batman/superman"
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Greg Pak & Jae Lee On "batman/superman"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 09:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'm excited. Glad to see Pak in DC. He's done some good work in the past and some not so good.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 09:55 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The Superman/Batman series is probably my favorite DC work. I look forward to this new stuff.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 10:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Link
eek!
If Pak's as much a fan of Bats/Supes as he is of Hulk...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 11:40 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Has Pak ever written anything that hasn't been complete and utter garbage?

Planet Hulk was good and Magneto Testament was OK, but I honestly don't see any reason to have high hopes for this sad

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:33 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Pak? This could be interesting feat wise.
Originally posted by curryman
Has Pak ever written anything that hasn't been complete and utter garbage?

Planet Hulk was good and Magneto Testament was OK, but I honestly don't see any reason to have high hopes for this sad

If he keeps Planet Hulk quality it should be very good.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 02:02 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Re: Greg Pak & Jae Lee On "batman/superman"

Interesting? It's gonna be a feat fest.

Forget the Hulk, look at Hercules or Cho. Pretty much any character he takes an interest in looks great and often chumps everyone else one way or the other. It's like Loeb or Starlin.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 03:20 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Or he may just undercut one or both of them if he doesn't like them as much as past pets.

wink

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 03:35 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If this is anything like Hercules or Planet Hulk, there'll be good times ahead.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 03:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Re: Re: Greg Pak & Jae Lee On "batman/superman"

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Interesting? It's gonna be a feat fest.

Forget the Hulk, look at Hercules or Cho. Pretty much any character he takes an interest in looks great and often chumps everyone else one way or the other. It's like Loeb or Starlin.

It definitely may be. If he's not as in to superman or batman as past pet characters though, there's a chance for moderation.

OR, Superman will lift the weight of the Earth for 10 days no in order to add consistency to the other feat, and Batman will one shot a newly introduced DC Thor. (please log in to view the image)

Just gotta wait and see.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:34 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Superman will be Herc and Batman will be Cho, and hilarity ensues.

Pak gets bad rep because WWH was garbage, but events in Marvel tend to be controlled by the editorial hand, his Hulk run was actually quite good, and Incredible Herc was an awesome comicbook. It's still one of those odd writers I'm happy to read in new books, good pick for DC.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:38 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Bentley

Pak gets bad rep because WWH was garbage, but events in Marvel tend to be controlled by the editorial hand, his Hulk run was actually quite good, and Incredible Herc was an awesome comicbook. It's still one of those odd writers I'm happy to read in new books, good pick for DC.

Was there anything to Cho other than being smart, sassy and a Hulk fanboy?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:48 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Bentley

His Hulk ran had it's pretty good moments no doubt, and Planet Hulk has been my personnel favorite mini series for the Hulk ever. But if he wants to, he'll trade good story for wanking. Which is a risk here...

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Damborgson
It definitely may be. If he's not as in to superman or batman as past pet characters though, there's a chance for moderation.

OR, Superman will lift the weight of the Earth for 10 days no in order to add consistency to the other feat, and Batman will one shot a newly introduced DC Thor. (please log in to view the image)

Just gotta wait and see.

Thor was in DC years ago.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 06:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

In the new 52 universe is what I mean

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 06:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Damborgson
In the new 52 universe is what I mean

I know, i just couldn't help it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 06:38 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Let the wank begin.

I have a prediction that if Superman starts getting feat love someone is going to say he always liked Superman and jump in the bandwagon.

Nah...the hate is too much.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:27 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ah, okay. Still wondering how they're going to explain them meeting for the first time twice.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:30 AM