KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » pre "DC The New 52" canon

pre "DC The New 52" canon
Started by: The War Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The War Dragon
Restricted

Account Restricted

pre "DC The New 52" canon

Hey guys, thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread that sort of chronicles all the essential old DCU material that remains canon within The New 52, for new readers and veterans alike. By essential, I basically mean any extremely important story arc, anything that was known for just being extremely high quality, anything that leads directly into The New 52 story arcs, and anything that's been heavily referenced in The New 52 titles. And of course when I say canon a few minor inconsistencies are ok, just anything that isn't clearly contradicted by the new canon. I understand if the mods might want to merge this with the main new 52 thread but I don't think it would hurt to have a separate thread for this specific purpose alongside the more general one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 03:47 PM
The War Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send The War Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by The War Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The War Dragon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways I guess I'll start with a request: just finished Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Blood and I was surprised at how good it was. Already ordered the second volume but I know I'll be getting through it super quickly so any of the older stuff to get through while I wait for volume 3 would be great.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 03:51 PM
The War Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send The War Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by The War Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

With Wonder Woman, Greg Rucka's run and Gail Simone's run are were it's at.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 09:11 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote