KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Deadpool kills Deadpool

Deadpool kills Deadpool
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Deadpool kills Deadpool

Apparently the evil Deadpool from "DP kills the MU" and "DP killustrated" is about to find a way into 616 universe and start killing mainstream characters.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dea...ullen-bunn.html

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 12:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

That'd be nice. I wonder if that alternate universe-killing Deadpool will also bang Mistress Death after he gives her what Thanos couldn't.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 04:27 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

So they're throwing What If characters into the 616 Universe?

Sounds like a genius plan personally. They should throw in Rogue/Thor into the mix and make it one of their yearly sagas.

Hmmmmmm.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 04:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Kinda makes since. With the way Deadpool kills the MU ends that is. See how it plays out.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 10:51 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

God, look at that classic Lifield. Specifically the girl, pouches with no purpose everywhere, one semi-normal foot and another foot that looks like it was stuck on from some sort of barnyard animal, and a boobs that seem to be suffocating her.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:20 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Actually, it looks like everything is in nice proportion in that Liefeld cover. His style has toned down since the 90's - he will never live down that meagaboobed Captain America.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:44 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Not everything. It's better than some I'll give that, but it still has some classic notable Lifield goodness.

and no, definitely not thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Apparently the evil Deadpool from "DP kills the MU" and "DP killustrated" is about to find a way into 616 universe and start killing mainstream characters.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dea...ullen-bunn.html
Gotta say: I enjoyed the hell out of "DP Kills the MU", and am enjoying "DP Killustrated" tremendously. 'Dreadpool' is the first character who not only gets what his existence entails, but refuses to accept it. I'm glad Marvel is bringing him into 616 continuity. Although it should have happened years ago, I'm also glad he's going to kill-off many of the unneeded versions of Deadpool.

What I am most curious about, though, is how 616 Deadpool is going to kill 'Dreadpool'..? 'cause you know he's gonna.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Gotta say: I enjoyed the hell out of "DP Kills the MU", and am enjoying "DP Killustrated" tremendously. 'Dreadpool' is the first character who not only gets what his existence entails, but refuses to accept it. I'm glad Marvel is bringing him into 616 continuity. Although it should have happened years ago, I'm also glad he's going to kill-off many of the unneeded versions of Deadpool.

What I am most curious about, though, is how 616 Deadpool is going to kill 'Dreadpool'..? 'cause you know he's gonna.

a flame thrower perhaps? in kills the mu DP did tell wolvie thats how he would take care of his own healing factor if he had to.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:34 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote