KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » GotG and Antman Movies?

GotG and Antman Movies?
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

GotG and Antman Movies?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 03:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

That (fake) Ant-Man trailer is actually nicely done.

It's all in the execution. Tell you what, I bet we'll know everything about GotG in the first 5 minutes. If it opens with some shots of space and a LONG exposition from Quill or someone else, basically handing us the premise, the writer's a hack and it's not worth it. If it opens with some alien action that shows us the need for a team and doesn't coddle us at the beginning, it will have a shot.

Expanding the universe is always a fun idea. AIM showed up in IM3. They could be made to be even bigger players. Cap introduced us to HYDRA. All we need is The Hand (Wolverine 2?), and we'll be very set.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 10:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i actually agree--i think the gotg could work. i'm less than thrilled with ant man, especially since lang is gonna be the version they do. (can't blame them, given pym's history though i guess....) i do worry that marvel is now under the impression that EVERYTHING they touch will turn to gold though. the fact that gotg hasn't even been able to generate great interest in the comic world has me scratching my head and asking WHY that group though. it does open some nice possibilities though and it could be cool. i hope.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 11:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If you want Ant-Man here you go

test footage reel that they showed at Comic-con last year

http://ap2hyc.com/?p=3815

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 06:47 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote