KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Superior Spider-man Team-up

Superior Spider-man Team-up
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Superior Spider-man Team-up

Sounds like Spider-man vs The MU. That's what they're going for anyway.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

how is it that there is no real superior spidey discussion thread? confused

anway, i guess this is as good as any place to start one up. general thoughts? i thought i'd hate the whole concept, but...i'm warming to it a bit.....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 09:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm liking the way Ock is running Parkers life. Managing an actual life and everything. Albeit he is being increasingly more cocky.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 11:07 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I like that he's going for a doctorate, something Peter should have accomplished years ago. I like how he sees MJ as a distraction and doesn't necessarily cares for her too much.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2013 05:38 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i agree with both the above. ock really has done some things that petey should have done. parker was in a bit of a box and i like that we're seeing what could happen if spidey was allowed to use his brains as a weapon. i think pete could have accomplished a lot of what ock has done. not sure when they'll bring pete back (but of course they will) but when they do i hope they let his brain be his best weapon. funny ock's using the raft as an hq too. cool idea. gotta feeling goblin is gonna really f his sh!t up soon though.....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 11:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea, that's what I am waiting for. Goblin outsmarting him, and a huge blow to his superiority complex. Though I wonder how long until Parker's friends figure out who he actually is as they already know he isn't Parker.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 12:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i agree with both the above. ock really has done some things that petey should have done. parker was in a bit of a box and i like that we're seeing what could happen if spidey was allowed to use his brains as a weapon. i think pete could have accomplished a lot of what ock has done. not sure when they'll bring pete back (but of course they will) but when they do i hope they let his brain be his best weapon. funny ock's using the raft as an hq too. cool idea. gotta feeling goblin is gonna really f his sh!t up soon though.....

The network of spiders he has all over the city is another nice touch. Why couldn't Peter think of that?

At this point Im not even sure if I want Peter back.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 09:55 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I don't. Spoc is amazing, plus we have Kaine and Spiderman 2099 running around. Tis the Golden age of the spider.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 04:27 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
The network of spiders he has all over the city is another nice touch. Why couldn't Peter think of that?

At this point Im not even sure if I want Peter back.

lol i wouldn't go that far, but i do think petey will LEARN some things from the way ock is working. it's hard to argue he's been more effective than spidey has been. i honestly can't wait to see where the goblin arc goes. should be great.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 11:16 PM
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has the superior six happened yet?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 07:34 AM
jitay is currently offline Click here to Send jitay a Private Message Find more posts by jitay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I understand liking the new ideas and all, but if you say you don't ever want Peter back then are you even a real fan of Spider-man or someone who just jumped on the Spock bandwagon.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 05:05 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I've been reading Spidey since forever. I should have said I don't want Peter back just yet. I was really against the idea of "killing" him in the first place but have found this version very enjoyable and I don't want the ride to end.

I see Peter coming back eventually. He was very smart too so who knows maybe he transferred his consciousness into the Living Brain. I know, he doesn't have a real brain.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 12:48 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I understand liking the new ideas and all, but if you say you don't ever want Peter back then are you even a real fan of Spider-man or someone who just jumped on the Spock bandwagon.
I've read Spider-Man off and on over the years, I'm not a big fan of Parker so I didn't follow it. But I was against Ock taking over his body cause, Spidey is Parker. But I decided to try it just to see, and I've really enjoyed it which I haven't with any other times I've read Spider-Man, though I haven't read a single issue since OMD. So I'm not really looking forward to Parker coming back, but it's gotta happen.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 01:57 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Kento
though I haven't read a single issue since OMD. .

You missed out on some good stuff.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 02:30 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Yup

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 04:58 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nice curve ball on the last issue. I thought Peter had the doctorate in the bag.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 02:57 PM
SamZED

Same here. Also poor Felicia. And lol at MJ.
Originally posted by Kento I haven't read a single issue since OMD. So I'm not really looking forward to Parker coming back, but it's gotta happen. [/B]
You're missing out a lot. OMD was crap but everything that followed was awesome.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:18 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Mr. Negative in Superior Team up 9. Very excited. Last we've seen him Bendis jobbed him to freaking Hawkeye. Hope he redeems himself in the issue.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2014 12:42 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

still haven't got into team-up (is it worth it sam?), but i thought the superior spidey #30 was excellent. absolutely loved the last page. classic spidey. classic cliffhanger. it's scenes like that that made me love comics in the first place all those years ago.... lol can't wait to read the conclusion of the arc.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 11:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superior Spider-Man as a whole has been excellent, but the 'Goblin Nation' stuff has been particularly epic(and it's supposed to get epic-er in the next issue.)

...And I am by no means a Spidey fan, so my thorough enjoyment of the series should say a lot.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 11:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote