KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Amazing Spider-Man 1

Amazing Spider-Man 1
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Amazing Spider-Man 1

Now usually I don't take much notice of the adverts on KMC but I saw one a moment ago advertising Amazing Spider-Man #1 with the tag line Peter Parker returns, gave an April release date

Went on google and here's a link to a comic vine article about it

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/o...in/1100-147877/

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 10:45 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You get ads on KMC?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Pretty sure if I'd said something like this in a thread you'd made you'd tell me I'd made a useless contribution to your thread...smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:19 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I haven't made a useless contribution to your thread, I'm just surprised that you get ads

as for the Amazing Spider-Man #1, Yeah he's back...so much for Dan Slott saying Spider-Ock will be staying.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It kind of was though cause now the first reply in the thread is about me getting ads, but it's good cause I saw an ad for this so...came in handy

I'm glad they're bringing Parker back but it was always bound to happen, if not Slott then someone else woulda given us back Parker. I guess the next issue of Superior will be the last one but it'll be interesting to see how he gets his mind back. I'll be buying amazing spider-man 1 for sure smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:33 AM
Bentley
Seitei

What? I cannot believe they are getting rid of Otto, he's and will always be the ONLY SPIDER-MAN!

I won't buy any more Spider-man books until Otto comes back. Way to lose readers Marvel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:35 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
What? I cannot believe they are getting rid of Otto, he's and will always be the ONLY SPIDER-MAN!

I won't buy any more Spider-man books until Otto comes back. Way to lose readers Marvel.

Yeah i know, They try something different and it worked now only to go to something previous just to appease some fans.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:41 AM
steverules_2

I was waiting for Parkers return, didn't think it'd be this soon but lets face it with the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie coming out they were bound to have Parker return sometime before it comes out

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:52 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

YAY!

Still holding my boycott since OMD until they undo it but at least they have decided to bring back the original mind of my all time favorite childhood hero.

I do still miss him so. :/

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 03:46 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

And me, I won't lie I do miss Parker

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 05:16 PM
Badabing
Karen

I knew about Parker's return for a few months. The clerk at my comic store has a fear of raptors. He spilled his guts...so I didn't have to!

I'm glad Parker is returning. It's been well over a year with Octo-Spidey.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 06:33 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You're not a proper raptor

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 11:15 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

A year of spidey-ok was plenty. Glad Pete's coming back.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2014 03:58 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Entity

Still holding my boycott since OMD until they undo it but at least they have decided to bring back the original mind of my all time favorite childhood hero.

Really?

you missed out on some decent stories after all of that.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2014 06:08 AM
steverules_2

I wasn't buying spidey when it was Ock, I really wanted Parker back cause spider-man is my favourite hero and if it's not him to me it's just not spider-man

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 11th, 2014 12:07 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Firefox + Adblock = Success

Also, **** Otto. I now hate him worse than I hate mutants.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2014 02:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Digi

I use Chrome, But still success for me too.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 03:35 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Digi

Also, **** Otto. I now hate him worse than I hate mutants.

You have a Havok sig, so I guess you mean you love him?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 09:15 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Ads don't really bother me, especially since one told me Parker is coming back smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 10:51 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Bentley
You have a Havok sig, so I guess you mean you love him?

He was a means to an end. Doesn't mean the mutant plague is any higher in my book.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 02:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote