KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Best cliffhanger/teaser

Best cliffhanger/teaser
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Best cliffhanger/teaser

so, what book left you DYING to read the next issue?? if not, which teaser has one of the companies dropped in the last several years that had you itching to read (doesn't matter of the read was disappointing, we're talking just the tease....)

for me there is only one cliffhanger that truly had me begging for the month to pass: thor 351--after thor fell and odin was waiting at the gates for surtur--sheer comic perfect-ness......

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Final Crisis: Superman Beyond. Ultraman lifts the infinite book and declares "Evil wins in the end!!!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd say Justice League #23(DCnU) left quite an epic/game-changing cliffhanger. Pandora's Box is finally unlocked, the CSA emerges, the heroes appear to be doomed, and the book concludes with Ultraman exclaiming: "This world now belongs to The Crime Syndicate!"

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 03:34 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Also Final Crisis 6. Batman is dead, J'onn is dead Wonder Woman is corrupted, Green Lanterns can't enter the singularity, Flashes are running from Black Racer, Marvels are depowered, JLA/JSA are powerless, ALE has spread and multiverse is falling into the abyss where Mandrakk awaits. Evil finally won....................

Enter Superman.............

(please log in to view the image)

BADASS......

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Best cliffhanger/teaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
so, what book left you DYING to read the next issue?? if not, which teaser has one of the companies dropped in the last several years that had you itching to read (doesn't matter of the read was disappointing, we're talking just the tease....)

for me there is only one cliffhanger that truly had me begging for the month to pass: thor 351--after thor fell and odin was waiting at the gates for surtur--sheer comic perfect-ness......

Not read this, but that does sound incredibly badass.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 12:53 PM
Astor Ebligis is currently offline Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

TWD cliffhangers have been consistently great, imho.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sinestro Corps when Anti-Monitor is revealed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 08:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not sure Final Crisis counts.

Colossus' rebirth was a good one, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 09:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Golgo13
Sinestro Corps when Anti-Monitor is revealed.
Yeah, that final page featuring all those uber-powerful baddies we thought had been killed or imprisoned was absolutely epic, and left me eagerly anticipating the next issue. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 18th, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 11:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, that final page featuring all those uber-powerful baddies we thought had been killed or imprisoned was absolutely epic, and left me eagerly anticipating the next issue. thumb up

thumb up I agree when I saw this I said to myself sh** just got epic especailly when I saw Anti Monitor

Old Post May 5th, 2014 05:35 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

When they revealed Thanos as Yondu's god.

Then they kept the cliffhanger forever no expression

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 5th, 2014 06:35 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Death of Peter Parker anyone? At the end of amazing spider-man 700, all seemed lost with the death of Parker and I was eagerly awaiting The Superior Spider-Man comic to see if Peter would come back and we'd have the original spider-man back which to my joy and delight we finally do smile

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 6th, 2014 12:08 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There's one that no one is mentioning, and it's easily the best cliffhanger in all of comics. I'm actually shocked that there hasn't been more discussion about it, but I guess each person has their own memories and interests.

Anyway, the biggest cliffhanger I can think of in comics - at least from an edge of your seat, "when the hell is the next issue coming out?!" standpoint - is the issue where

Old Post May 13th, 2014 08:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no expression

Old Post May 13th, 2014 08:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

See what he did there..? thumb up

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:09 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Digi
There's one that no one is mentioning, and it's easily the best cliffhanger in all of comics. I'm actually shocked that there hasn't been more discussion about it, but I guess each person has their own memories and interests.

Anyway, the biggest cliffhanger I can think of in comics - at least from an edge of your seat, "when the hell is the next issue coming out?!" standpoint - is the issue where

laughing out loud

Old Post May 14th, 2014 02:21 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Digi

You in stand up or is April Fools a season long endeavor for you?

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:21 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Tell me not this scene had everybody going holy shiet, holy shiet, holy shiet!

"The Green Lanterns unleash their greatest weapon. The new Ion!"

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:30 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Originally posted by leonidas
no expression

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
You in stand up or is April Fools a season long endeavor for you?

This was going to be my last post for months while I took some time off. Guy's death brought me back temporarily. Glad to see I trolled/amused at least a couple of you though.

wink

Old Post May 31st, 2014 04:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote