KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's Fall 2014 Event - AXIS

Marvel's Fall 2014 Event - AXIS
Started by: Igniz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Marvel's Fall 2014 Event - AXIS

Might as well start this since I accidentally stumbled upon it.

(please log in to view the image)

I got it from this site.

http://www.newsarama.com/21178-firs...event-axis.html

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 12:46 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen news about this last month

looking foward to it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 01:08 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Too many villains. Skull is leading the team meaning what? Doom as his right hand man? Wont work. Goblin will probably be useless, flying around, tossing bombs ranting about wanting to avenge Spider-man. Eh.. Gotta have hope in Remender.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 06:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also that's a strange looking Green Goblin from Jim Cheung, Looks more like a skrull.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 06:30 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm sure the villains made a totally smart move taking Loki onto their side! He's so trustworthy to the bad side nowadays!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 06:37 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Doesn't Dr. Doom hate the Red Skull?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 10:14 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He probably bribed him to be his friend.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 10:17 AM
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Don't think so. I think he's one of the few people he actually respects.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:55 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Deadline
Don't think so. I think he's one of the few people he actually respects.

If I recall it correctly Doom has mistreated Johann before because of his gipsy origins and nazis persecuting gypsies.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 03:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I dont think he likes him but he will make dealings with him

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:26 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Taken long enough! The RS/Onslaught concept was introduced back in UA #4, for sripes sake.

They've battled in the past, yes. Also, Doom loathes racists--and RS is one of the most prominent racists in all of comics. Suffice to say: I don't see a truce between them lasting too terribly long. If there's one thing history has proven, it's that only Doom controls Doom.

I am looking forward to this, though. They've got a shit-ton of ego on that villain roster. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 3rd, 2014 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 05:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Red Skull is one of my favorite villains in Marvel, and frankly, he's the best foil for Doom as far as villanic allies go. And I say that as a huge Kang fan.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 06:59 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Bentley
If I recall it correctly Doom has mistreated Johann before because of his gipsy origins and nazis persecuting gypsies.

Maybe but on Brubaker's run of Captain America they met and Doom seemed to respect him.

Originally posted by Galan007
Also, Doom loathes racists--

Does he? I thought he doesn't really care, he just wants to conquer the world and he's more concerned with people getting in his way.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 11:38 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

How is this any different then the Cabel (Dark Reign)?

(please log in to view the image)

Doom, Green Goblin and Loki were already on a villain team

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 4th, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 12:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Does he? I thought he doesn't really care, he just wants to conquer the world and he's more concerned with people getting in his way.
http://i.imgur.com/FDL8F2B.jpg

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 12:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

In a different interview they mention the group IS a new Cabel. So yeah....Dark Reign all over again unless there adding something else

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=53137

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 4th, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 11:42 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well not quite like Dark Reign, that would mean a villain taking control with lots of power and shaping the world in a new order.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 01:09 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/FDL8F2B.jpg

and that reinforces what I said. He really doesn't care wether Dracula is racist his primary concern is wether Dracula is a threat to him. When you say someone really doesn't care that doesn't mean they don't care at all and in the context of our discussion its....does Doom loathe racism so much he won't work with racists? The answer is no.

Furthermore Islam isn't a race it's a religion. Dracula doesn't have issues with Islam because of ethnicity it's most likely because back in the day he had conflict with the Ottoman Empire. To make matters worse Dracula is from Eastern Europe were there are lots of white muslims.

All the writer is trying to do is deal with current issues with bad writing. If I'm smart enough to point out Islam isn't a race I'm sure Doom can and Doom knows Dracula's history (in other words Doom knows the real reason why he hates Islam).

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 01:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

does Doom loathe racism so much he won't work with racists? The answer is no.
Obviously this isn't what I was suggesting, as Doom is clearly going to team-up with Red Skull during Axis.

This doesn't change the fact that Doom doesn't like racists, however. He finds racism "ridiculous", in fact. thumb up

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 05:54 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

And isn't Doom's mom a gypsy (or somewhere his family is/was)?

Just one slip up and Skull get's a smack down

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 5th, 2014 12:11 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote