KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who would you like to see more of in comics?

Who would you like to see more of in comics?
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who would you like to see more of in comics?

Tyrant
Thanos
Juggernaut
Captain America

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 04:31 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Cap and Thanos we see plenty of already. Thanos probably too much.

While I would like to see Tyrant again, I don't think there is much they can do with him. Knowing Marvel these days, he would probably be brought back just to job to some lame new threat they are pushing, just to establish what a big threat it is. Either that or it would be some garbage story where the X-Men or somebody end up defeating him through some stupid plot.

I'd like to see classic Juggs make a comeback, but not with too many appearances.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:54 AM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Juggernaut needs to become the beast he once was again. Come into your comic, push your shit in, leave.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:29 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Basilisk and juggerman pretty much nailed it.
Two of the choices already have enough exposure. One is a cosmic level threat that shouldnt but probably would be used badly.
Juggernaut's not cosmic level, but has already suffered the used badly experience.
Raising his stock would be a good thing.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Juggernaut, and for someoneoutside this list, Gilgamesh,he was a BA.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 07:42 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Although he did appear for a bit I really want Sentry to appear. Remender has seemed to write him off.

Gets annoying in the end.

He could have been perfect in AXIS.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Although he did appear for a bit I really want Sentry to appear. Remender has seemed to write him off.

Gets annoying in the end.

He could have been perfect in AXIS.

Scot, if I were you I wouldn't want my favourite character under Remender. He just screws them up.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:22 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

We need more Thanos for sure.

Tyrant would be great if used wisely.

Juggernaut is just a boring one dimensional character, he's even worse than the Hulk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:43 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Scot, if I were you I wouldn't want my favourite character under Remender. He just screws them up.

I don't mind the current angle he is giving Sentry, I think it's good to test out a new direction for him.

He better hurry up though.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 11:23 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Load of dogshit.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Regardless of remenders handling of characters he makes for interesting stories, which is more than can be said for Hickman.

I'd like to see more of Kid Omega, written by somebody else than phucking jason aaron and in a role that is not purely comic relief.

Same with Hellion!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:16 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Pitt. With a good writer this time, and a regular release schedule, damnit.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:21 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by krisblaze
Regardless of remenders handling of characters he makes for interesting stories, which is more than can be said for Hickman.

I'd like to see more of Kid Omega, written by somebody else than phucking jason aaron and in a role that is not purely comic relief.

Same with Hellion!

I am tempted to say that Remender's stroy ideas are good but the execution becomes horrible

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:49 PM
StyleTime

I'd like to the see The Runaways back in their own monthly title. Ideally, with Brian Vaughan writing it again.

Marvel has dragged them through the dirt long enough.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:29 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^Yup.

They put phucking Whedon on them and he did absolutely nothing (Terrible plot and artist delays), and then they're just left in limbo.

There was even a movie planned at some point and then Marvel just shrugged their shoulders and gave up.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:40 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Runaways was my favorite comic when it first started

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:25 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain marvel for sure, he needs his own series. Billy needs feats badly, sadly he has close to none.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 08:20 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I've been dying to see Toxin done right.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 09:35 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by krisblaze
^Yup.

They put phucking Whedon on them and he did absolutely nothing (Terrible plot and artist delays), and then they're just left in limbo.

There was even a movie planned at some point and then Marvel just shrugged their shoulders and gave up.

The Whedon thing was odd. I normally like him, but his Runaways was just kinda meh.

I really hate that they've been split up and littered around Marvel. They were disconnected from the rest of the MU and it worked. It had an NYX thing going on. The worst Runaways stories were usually the crossovers/event tie-ins anyway.
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Runaways was my favorite comic when it first started

It's opening arc is awesome. I usually show it to people if they are curious about comics. Usually gets them interested in reading, even if they don't turn into hardcore comic readers.

The series is technically "on hiatus" as far as I know, so maybe Marvel will quit being stupid ****s and do the right thing. Probably not though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 7th, 2014 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 08:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've deleted 21 spam/troll posts. Next time I will simply issue temp bans.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 10:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote