KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Almighty Deity Godzilla?

Is this official?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Canon 1 50.00%
Non-Canon 0 0%
Fanfic 1 50.00%
No comment 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Almighty Deity Godzilla?
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

Almighty Deity Godzilla?

(please log in to view the image)
Anyone got any information about this series? i asked on a wikia before but it seems they think its Fanon Vs Other fans what information we can get on this??

Old Post Oct 31st, 2015 06:39 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

It may be from a manga where, well, it's obviously not main canon/movie canon. Probably just a small alt canon.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 08:29 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah. Looks manga. But anything Gojira is awesome.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 11:15 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Bump.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 08:07 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Agree with Q99, Looks like its from a Manga

Surely someone in the West has translated it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:97738

You've already been given a bunch of sources about this and anytime someone only said it was official you instantly believed them.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 02:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Even though it's a glorified fanfic I still want it translated

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 06:54 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Why dont you find the author and email them. I read your questions on the link. The reason there is no wiki on it is because some random person that is in no legal way using the Godzilla trademaek is writing it. If you go to fanfiction.net and look up godzilla or superheroes or whatever half the stories are gay romance novels that involve crossovers with random characters. Godzilla having sex with people. Imagine if they had to make every persons personal takes and stories as canon. It would be retarded.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:02 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:97738

You've already been given a bunch of sources about this and anytime someone only said it was official you instantly believed them.

My friend have the series and he stated other wise so that link isnt proving me wrong it just showing they are biased since they have 2 series that are fan made profiles and all.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 05:48 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
My friend have the series and he stated other wise so that link isnt proving me wrong it just showing they are biased since they have 2 series that are fan made profiles and all.
From the link

http://www.tinami.com/view/352370

Guy who uploaded it literally calls it a fanzine. If it was official they'd be any sort of proof that calls it official. Official canon doesn't try to hide itself.
A talented artist drew it up and made his own story for it without the authorization of official sources. That's it.

This also doesn't involve comics and could have been asked in the questions thread even if.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 11:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

He sold it to the public and wasn't sued by Toho.....he has been to comic-cons around Japan and china.....

Manga canon or movie canon can depends.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 12:54 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Japan isn't US. Not everyone gets sued. Not to mention a lot of these people are actual manga artists with real jobs (for example look how talented he is, unlikely he doesn't have a job drawing). Hell he could have been working on actual Godzilla mangas for all I know and it still wouldn't make it canon. I suspect you'll try and turn this around to say his word is law or something fully accepting that he worked on official Godzilla mangas...

But we'll make it real easy to see if it's canon. Is it licensed by Toho? No? It's not canon then.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 06:38 PM
BeyonderGod

>Thinks I would twist thing he never stated
>Toho company logo in the book

Ok

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 07:09 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Did you just find out about 4chan or something?

In any case I forgot who I was trying to talk sense into. Carry on.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 07:21 PM