KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How should I write a fanfic between Marvel and DC characters boxing eachother?

How should I write a fanfic between Marvel and DC characters boxing eachother?
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

How should I write a fanfic between Marvel and DC characters boxing eachother?

I'm writing a fanfic about various characters of Marvel and DC fighting eachother in boxing, and this is a pet project of mine, and I've kind of always wanted to do, since I have a friend, who I request boxing pictures from, and some of his boxing pictures, that I've requested from him, have been about characters with superstrength, duking it out in the boxing ring.

(please log in to view the image)

I find the concept of characters with superstrength boxing eachother very interesting, as a boxing match like with characters like Hercules and Hulk boxing eachother, mixes the over-the-top nature of wrestling, with the rough and tumble nature of boxing.

I'm writing a fanfic, my fanfic can be planned here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/122090...kdown-of-Gloves

And I plan to write it soon, but I'm kind of nervous about how to write it. Who do you think would win, and how much pre-fighting scenes should be included?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 08:25 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You should read Marvel Two-in-One Annual #7 for a great example of a superhuman boxing match.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 12:48 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Watch Hajime no Ippo. It is one of the highest-rated anime of all time for a reason. It follows the story of high school student Makunouchi Ippo, as he begins his career in boxing and over time obtains many titles and defeats various opponents.

Many of the styles and techniques are based on boxing legends, like Jack Dempsey, Mike Tyson, etc.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 08:22 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote