KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » You now run Marvel or DC

You now run Marvel or DC
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

You now run Marvel or DC

Lets say you now run Marvel or Dc .. You choice of the 2 company's which one you run.

Which 14 heroes not villains would you push as your company's front runners ?

If i ran Marvel i would push as my front runners as followed in no real order.. Center them in my Marvel U and have them in solos, teamups and big teams plus main storylines as well.

Cls.Thor
Silver Surfer
Namor
Blue Marvel
Black Panther
Dr.Strange
Capt.Marvel
Spider-Man
Monica Rambeau
Iron Man-Stark
Capt.America
Black Bolt
Wolverine-Logan
Hulk-Banner

Thoughts? And you?

Last edited by Supermex on Mar 4th, 2017 at 11:41 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:32 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

MARVEL
I'd leave the X-verse alone mostly, other than to snag the Beast, and mandate one and only one X Men book/one Wolverine book, neither of which would be rebooted every 10 issues.

One Avengers book, with Cap, IM, Thor, Beast, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Hulk and Hawkeye.

Solo books for Cap, IM and Thor, Shang Chi, Namor and Spidey (back to his friendly neighborhood roots, married to Mary Jane with daughter May).

A new Champions book with Wonderman, Mockingbird, Reyes Ghost Rider, Ben Grimm & Human Torch.

Thats gotta be 14, probably more.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 02:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

EDIT
I'd add Sue Richards (and her kids as suporting characters along with Jarvis) to the Avengers for another female, then have a sub plot run through the first 12 issues of that mag, Champions, and Namor as to where Reed is.
This might dovetail into an ongoing for the Richards clan.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 03:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

EDIT EDIT
After the cossover, i'd have Nick Fury Classic (now running SHIELD again, and playing a supporting role between all 3 books during the Reed mystery) assign Quake to the Avengers, giving us another female, and one thats never been on the team.
She'd be there to help SHIELD be more pro active in superhuman affairs.

Last edited by riv6672 on Mar 4th, 2017 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 03:30 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Good post !

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 07:31 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks, it was an interesting question.thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 02:11 PM
riv6672

BTW, the Richards clan spin off i figure would still be called Fantastic Four (a book that never seems to sell well), but be about Reed, Sue, Franklin and Valeria.
I'd like to evoke this kinda vibe:
(please log in to view the image)
A family exploring space, time, other dimensions etc.
find out where the vibranium meteorites that hit the earth originally came from, field trip to Asgard, an adventures in babysitting story with the Watcher...stuff like that.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 03:20 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

That sounds like great idea for the FF for sure

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 10:29 PM
riv6672

It would at least be worth a try, i think.
Keep the 4 members in different books, so when they get together it's more of an event.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:57 AM